Missing Lines On Scripts/no Tvt

If I'm correct, the leak GF leak was from NA or Eu servers - here we never had a proper PTS, it was just a fuckfest of mass pvp outside giran. We were testing stuff while koreans already had the game live, but w/e.

Being the master of the obvious, but wanting some opinions, do you think TvT is missing from the leak because the leak files were really early?

Would that be the same reason why lines 20500ish-21kish are missing from the itemdata for example (v83 system doesn't have those items) when the v87 game client clearly has those items? - just tested it. Freya scripts have those (interesting that not even freya the scripts use lines 17k-20k)

So if I wanted a "complete" GF server, "all" I'd have to do is compare and add (correcting) every missing line to the scripts (itemdata is possible, but fml on the skilldata as a lot of skills changed their numbers and I'm out of ideas on how to compare them and find out which skills are missing and are from GF, not epilogue or later)

I guess doing that will take quite some time. Fun times ahead.

To help me with that quest, can anyone inform me what file in my v87 system to open - and with what - to find the exact skills/items that the v87 client has?

edit: - Ok found that with lineedit - only problem will be comparing the different order in skills between freya and GF v83 and generating the pch (the one I use gives errors only on the skilldata, not itemdata =/)

Edited by ericvini

TvT never existed in the files. For what we know the leak is a Public Test Server (PTS) release of the server files, it got sold thousands of times by different people until somebody decided to leak it to the public. As for the missing lines, i didn't checked the system with protocol 87 and compared it to the system with protocol with 83.

The skills aren't missing, so you don't have to worry about it, maybe miscellaneous items. As for editing the system files, there is a wide selection of file editors or l2enc-dec tools to do it, i recommend checking them.

TvT never existed in the files. For what we know the leak is a Public Test Server (PTS) release of the server files, it got sold thousands of times by different people until somebody decided to leak it to the public. As for the missing lines, i didn't checked the system with protocol 87 and compared it to the system with protocol with 83.

The skills aren't missing, so you don't have to worry about it, maybe miscellaneous items. As for editing the system files, there is a wide selection of file editors or l2enc-dec tools to do it, i recommend checking them.

After quite some work yesterday, yep, mostly it seems that misc items are missing and its related skills (so, nothing really important, unless you care about it like a small niche)

A full GF is possible (scripts-wise), maybe in 6 months I finish it lol (quite a lot of lines difference between v83 and v87)

You should check instead some missing quests or quests bugged, i think that is quite more important than some miscellaneous items.

I'm bad =p. If isn't on scripts I probably can't fix it lol.