Lol Simple Zoom Hack V1

Hi all

To use it, put ddraw.dll into this directory
M:\games\lol\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.250\deploy

Your exact directory will be different from mine. But you get the idea.

When you enter a game and you see the small league of legends pop-up, usually behind the logo, you will see a small pop-up saying if u want to enable. You must click yes or the hack will not work. 

Virus Scans:
Scan 1

Scan 2

Download Link

Edited by tarakudo1993

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, this has been my favorite LoL zoom Hack and I saw it pass many updates. However this current update, 4.8, made it unable to work. I am curious as if you will try to fix it or if I should look out there for a different hack. Also, does anybody else now another one that might work. Thanks.

I recommend to look here http://www.mpcforum.pl/topic/1212757-zoomhack-48-miz-tool-v20-undetected-working/ not at all :D 100% working with 4.8 patch and undetected <3

Edited by nolie96

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...