[Suggest] Moderator

GOld3x

Well you have a point there but there're some thing that must  change over here.

For Example Moderators should change every month for better forum performance.

Being Moderator must be something like a reward for someone who is active and helps by his way!

Well you have a point there but there're some thing that must  change over here.

For Example Moderators should change every month for better forum performance.

Being Moderator must be something like a reward for someone who is active and helps by his way!

Being moderator means that should have a clue on what is doing. Do you see anyone reliable on his position? I just see gfx (forum design) only working on it.

The rest are useless and giving hated warnings.

Sometimes Admin should think about it and not promote only dickholders and ppl that old Moderators are refering. Anyway this discussion is pointless. :)

I think there should be more section moderators, so either one can take care for their small portion of forum, instead pretending global mods to moderate the whole forum, wich is pointless and not effective.