Ddos Protected Dedicated Servers(Lowest Price !)

cloud12

i had a dedicated long time ago on bee2host ddos protection is verry weak , i think they still use same company for resell because they still have that load balancer(was for nothing i didn't see any diffrence) add-on, so i don't realy like them they just took me almost 150 euro for nothing

we host with them without problems

You just throw your money into the trash can, because they didn't offer you anything that they advertised, other than just what OVH does by default and for free.

Edited by MXCDev

You just throw your money into the trash can, because they didn't offer you anything that they advertised, other than just what OVH does by default and for free.

before you claim something please try the service and check if the thinks you are saying are true

they closed my dedicated after 2 -3 days of use they don;t refound me and now they ask to pay again for a new dedicated lol

Not a surprise, I knew it since I first saw their post here hehehe.

haha , thats cool !!! , i told you MagicPwnz to sell you dedi from ovh .. and you get scamed ! thats cool ! gj ... , also you make a dispute of paypal cause of 2.5 euro ! i die to laugh when i see it ! haha ! ( and the reason ? cause the company that i had the vps of webhosting suffers from ddos attacks .. and i told you to be patient cause the company will move to other server .. but you deside to make dispute for 2.5 euro ! GZ next time check the trusted members before you buy :D

haha , thats cool !!! , i told you MagicPwnz to sell you dedi from ovh .. and you get scamed ! thats cool ! gj ... , also you make a dispute of paypal cause of 2.5 euro ! i die to laugh when i see it ! haha ! ( and the reason ? cause the company that i had the vps of webhosting suffers from ddos attacks .. and i told you to be patient cause the company will move to other server .. but you deside to make dispute for 2.5 euro ! GZ next time check the trusted members before you buy :D

While you might have a point and you are right, it is not much professional to make fun of people when they've got some issue, they are free to choose whatever they want to acquire, and will learn with experience... there are shortcuts you can take on the learning curve... but you know... it happens.

While you might have a point and you are right, it is not much professional to make fun of people when they've got some issue, they are free to choose whatever they want to acquire, and will learn with experience... there are shortcuts you can take on the learning curve... but you know... it happens.

yes i agree with you ;)

• 1 month later...