@Yammi: Even if dis srv had 50k ppl,I still wouldnt join just by reading dis shithead's posts. I mean just look at him. Cant even begin to describe. And no word about edited chars,all gr33ks want some extra skills to pewpew. Im not sayin dat l2magic isnt corrupted but still,at least it doesnt show dat much there.

5.135.44.80 port 15219 Server http://l2woa.org, take it off,im waiting

im waiting bro if you really have 100 gbps this target should be np for you since i take it down with 1server 

I dont even know why i waste my time with a clown :>

Edited by jakk

@Yammi: Even if dis srv had 50k ppl,I still wouldnt join just by reading dis shithead's posts. I mean just look at him. Cant even begin to describe. And no word about edited chars,all gr33ks want some extra skills to pewpew. Im not sayin dat l2magic isnt corrupted but still,at least it doesnt show dat much there.

well it's ur opinion! but u will lose great pvp. and im sure that in the end u will download patch and enter the server. i won't continue this conversation anymore! cya ig

http://prntscr.com/23zx2y Are you trolling me or what? OVH Facken kiddo it haves protection like mine noobest guy if u was know about this company....

what's so special about ovh? their low prices for dedicated server   :gusta: ?

what's so special about ovh? their low prices for dedicated server   :gusta: ?

hah? what u say dude are u crazy? for what are you talking about i'm speaking for their PROTECTIONS FACKEN ANIMAL OMAGAD I CANT SPEAK WITH LOWBRAIN PEOPLE!

Edited by D3athLeGenD™

I've seen enough . Stop arguing like kids  and improve your English . If someone got the privilege to attack a server , I don't care ! You can't do anything about it ,except you become more protected .. The only thing that could stop him , is the brain of an audult . :)