hahah.jpg

HAHHAHAHHAHAH you obviously have no idea about ddos at all and your english its broken. 

DNS LIST 110gb  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad: .

Edited by jakk

i doubt ill find a dstat server to tank your 110 gbps ddos attack :you serious?:

proff.jpg but you always can hit off a whole datacenter with you 100gbps and ask them why their serivce its offline

ecatel server it sux :D go on hf and search more buddy :D

bro stop talking shit you dont know anything,but you are just a skid that buy booter and claim he has 100gbps rofl

death come on show us your knolege in ddos make some prints o wait you just waste your money to buy some shi.t booter and them   ddos with over 32423423423423423 gbps wtf is wrong with you kids where do you get  those numbers get to real?

PS:even my grandmother can use a buyed booter to ddos

death come on show us your knolege in ddos make some prints o wait you just waste your money to buy some shi.t booter and them   ddos with over 32423423423423423 gbps wtf is wrong with you kids where do you get  those numbers get to real?

PS:even my grandmother can use a buyed booter to ddos

Let your grandmother to buy booter and go learn english... :p

bro stop talking shit you dont know anything,but you are just a skid that buy booter and claim he has 100gbps rofl

go learn some what means chargen and dns list ampifilication dude and after come to tell what means real powah noobzor.