As much as i would like to join your server i think that i can jujde you very well..I don't know your origin but i bet you are greek..And the post of Betihime make me sure..We all greeks are corrupted shits..We will always help our friends.Anyway good luck with your server

As much as i would like to join your server i think that i can jujde you very well..I don't know your origin but i bet you are greek..And the post of Betihime make me sure..We all greeks are corrupted shits..We will always help our friends.Anyway good luck with your server

you will see me & you will get your proofs about me :) 

you will see me & you will get your proofs about me :)

you always act like a kid who need a proof almost all members of this forum know who are you , about your cousin and his friends there was a full clan edited by you nothing more  to say .

[2:04:51 PM] D3athLeGenD: i cant believe it that u start to making server
[2:04:52 PM] D3athLeGenD: XAOXAOXAOXAO
[2:05:05 PM] D3athLeGenD: so u are my competition :D
[2:05:15 PM] IChaosWalkerI: it's not my sv
[2:06:08 PM] D3athLeGenD: i hope chaos to have good ddos protection
[2:06:15 PM] D3athLeGenD: because as u see
[2:06:18 PM] D3athLeGenD: before times
[2:06:20 PM] D3athLeGenD: of l2magic
[2:06:33 PM] D3athLeGenD: i fuckedem all
[2:06:37 PM] IChaosWalkerI: yes i know....
[2:06:39 PM] D3athLeGenD: so i u wanna try me again
[2:06:43 PM] D3athLeGenD: just buy good protection
[2:06:45 PM] D3athLeGenD: nothing else :D
[2:06:50 PM] D3athLeGenD: so if *
[2:07:04 PM] D3athLeGenD: i will fuck you again as i made before ;)
[2:07:59 PM] IChaosWalkerI: haha i tell you
[2:08:02 PM] IChaosWalkerI: its not my server
[2:08:06 PM] IChaosWalkerI: i dont care
Edited by MagicPwnz

XOAXOAXOAXOAXOXOAAXOOXAOAX I DONT CARE DUDE AS ALL YOU KNOW ME HOW MUCH POWER I HAVE I DONT HIDE FROM ANY ONE IF YOU AGAINST ME I AM X100 TIMES AGAINST YOU , You flamed & spamed on my forum as i f@cked you many times before i will doit it for one time again if you want to protect from me just go buy finally one protection and be real administrator with server not some kiddos that open server from home. GL with your "magic" power facken kiddo.

XOAXOAXOAXOAXOXOAAXOOXAOAX I DONT CARE DUDE AS ALL YOU KNOW ME HOW MUCH POWER I HAVE I DONT HIDE FROM ANY ONE IF YOU AGAINST ME I AM X100 TIMES AGAINST YOU , You flamed & spamed on my forum as i f@cked you many times before i will doit it for one time again if you want to protect from me just go buy finally one protection and be real administrator with server not some kiddos that open server from home. GL with your "magic" power facken kiddo.

mr kid i never join to your server forum because i don't need to advertise my server there to get players also maybe the players  from your server seen you are corrupted and   did it  i don't care ,this show 1 more time you are almost 15 years old

PS:this time you wont get me down.

Edited by MagicPwnz