L2Ext Team - Interlude Extender (New)

La2Ext

logo.png

Greetings,

If you're interested in hosting your own Lineage 2 Interlude OFF server, we are here to make that happen. We have decided to go public after many years of being private and share our knowledge with the players that are willing to create their own servers.

Currently we offer only Interlude Extender and support for it:

1. Classic Package 99 Euro
- This package will contain only the strict retail like features that NCSoft designed for Interlude.
- (1) Test Key, (1) Live Key
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Free Server Advertise on L2Ext.net
- Documentation: http://l2ext.net/download/Classic%20Package.pdf

2. Custom Package 149 Euro
- This package will contain all the retail like features that NCSoft designed for Interlude + our own designed features that people requested in time.
- (1) Test Key, (1) Live Key
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Free Server Advertise on L2Ext.net
- Free Installation
- Documentation: http://l2ext.net/download/Custom%20Package.pdf

Have any question? Feel free to contact us:

Email: l2ext.net@gmail.com

This features are the core features. But we offer the possibility for new custom features to be added if the customers require them.

The core features are what I am speaking about, it seems like you had the sources for some time ago already, however it seems to be from a known ext...

Edited by MXCDev

We have developed this extender for over 5 years for a private customer. The core features available now is what our customer requested over the time. If there is anything else someone require, we can implement it. But right now this is what we offer.

We have developed this extender for over 5 years for a private customer. The core features available now is what our customer requested over the time. If there is anything else someone require, we can implement it. But right now this is what we offer.

I bet you didn't write the core of this extender, this is almost sure...

We respect your opinion, If you have any other question feel free to contact us on skype or our forums. Thank you!

Thanks for respecting my opinion, however it seems you are taking credit from someone else work threatening it as your own work and not including the right credits... Well maybe the author doesn't even knows you are starting to sell it anyways...

The russian stint perhaps makes it look like some old Denis sources and\or whitelabel reselling.

They have every oppertunity to prove people wrong - by documenting and showing knowledge atleast.

So do that L2Ext - prove it.

Release a free version limiting to 5 sockets etc.

Price is no doubt competitive - but it would also depend on scripts which sounds like they're just ripped from certain other projects.

Although would be interesting to test it stability wise.

Edited by mcbigmac

The russian stint perhaps makes it look like some old Denis sources and\or whitelabel reselling.

They have every oppertunity to prove people wrong - by documenting and showing knowledge atleast.

So do that L2Ext - prove it.

Release a free version limiting to 5 sockets etc.

Price is no doubt competitive - but it would also depend on scripts which sounds like they're just ripped from certain other projects.

Although would be interesting to test it stability wise.

I would bet on Vanganth sources, they were leaked some time ago to some russians and I bet seriously on this.

Edited by MXCDev

I could share the source from what Vang is developing his ext )))

I bet i can make many people cry by sharing this public on MXC )))

How about prove you have it.... instead of the typical bullshit you do?

(Still waiting on i_m_attack formula from c4 exe)

everything to gain, nothing to loose here O.o.

How about prove you have it.... instead of the typical bullshit you do?

(Still waiting on i_m_attack formula from c4 exe)

everything to gain, nothing to loose here O.o.

I can share it as i said, i have no issues with this, its just taking a shit load of time uploading ~2Gb via mobile @ wifi internet.

Not funny. But still noone challenged me in order to do it.

@MXCDev : I feel no temptation ))