Raid Event (Help)

xXObanXx

Question

Hello guys!

so i've put the Raid event that have on l2jserver forum... Click

so i was looking the code... and i saw that this event's codes etc. are c/p from the CTF Event (by FFs)

all are ok on eclipse...! the problem is..! the code is not reading from the sql table (like CTF event)

what i mean? when i'm pressing  //rai_autoevent a message appears that is saying the join time and event time are invalid (maybe it's reading the _joinTime = 0;)

don't really know..!

so can you help me to make the event to working well?! :)

my Raid.java is this (Latest unstable High Five L2J Pack)

Edited by xXObanXx

6 answers to this question

U should use the command "admin_rai_load" before using the autoevent command, or add loadData() at the start of this method "public static void autoEvent()"

like that?

public static void autoEvent()
	{
		if (startAutoJoin())
		{
			loadData();
			if (_joinTime > 0)
			{
				waiter(_joinTime * 60 * 1000); // minutes for join event
				_log.warning("Place 1 OK!");
			}

hm. . .

Then has no sense to not load the data from the db coz in the code seems fine, otherwise u should get some errors in console O.o

and yes... doesn't work... no errors on console.. only a message on char "wrong usage: join time or event time invalid"

hm. . .

Then has no sense to not load the data from the db coz in the code seems fine, otherwise u should get some errors in console O.o

Edit: it worked when i've pressed //rai_load command... it's ok now... i will find the fix alone now... thank you! lock it!

Edited by xXObanXx