hellbound [L2J] Lineage 2 Cyoko

nchrousis

Just a mess, I hoped that server would be great one but I lost my hopes after what i saw.

NPCs missing from starting villages, which was the easiest job for GMs to spawn npcs

PvP zone place sucks and   doesnt have anything that would attract ppl to pvp there, even msgs such as "multifuction zone" were not changed from l2j default loled, you can't even log off when u are in pvp zone.

Tower, PvPsuite, l2net and every other program works, in order to get full gears ppl  are forced to bot because theres not another way.

If you get Karma, good luck on burning because u can't burn it when u die, you can't summon in farm zones, you can't port because u get instant killed by guards, with few words if you pk, u can delete ur char.

There are not geodata at all, wallshoots are possible from everywhere plus if u use blink or warp in pvp zone, your char gets inside the graphics

PvPing in Farm zones is more than starwars, because it's about who will drain more HP from mobs (with 1 drain u get full HP)

I've tested dagger and there's no heavy armor penalty

No cancel system, cancel bots ruining the whole fun

Farm zones are unbalanced as fck, in 1st farm zone mobs are 25 shots and in the other farm zone they are 2 shots (you could take a look on mobs status before you add the current farm zones)

Just a not even worked server at all, that's all.

pretty sure that every l2j bug is working here.

Edited by SteLaRaSoO

Just a mess, I hoped that server would be great one but I lost my hopes after what i saw.

NPCs missing from starting villages, which was the easiest job for GMs to spawn npcs

PvP zone place sucks and   doesnt have anything that would attract ppl to pvp there, even msgs such as "multifuction zone" were not changed from l2j default loled, you can't even log off when u are in pvp zone.

Tower, PvPsuite, l2net and every other program works, in order to get full gears ppl  are forced to bot because theres not another way.

If you get Karma, good luck on burning because u can't burn it when u die, you can't summon in farm zones, you can't port because u get instant killed by guards, with few words if you pk, u can delete ur char.

There are not geodata at all, wallshoots are possible from everywhere plus if u use blink or warp in pvp zone, your char gets inside the graphics

PvPing in Farm zones is more than starwars, because it's about who will drain more HP from mobs (with 1 drain u get full HP)

I've tested dagger and there's no heavy armor penalty

No cancel system, cancel bots ruining the whole fun

Farm zones are unbalanced as fck, in 1st farm zone mobs are 25 shots and in the other farm zone they are 2 shots (you could take a look on mobs status before you add the current farm zones)

Just a not even worked server at all, that's all.

pretty sure that every l2j bug is working here.

Hello , Welcome to multifucntional zone hmm so this is a fail? If it was writing welcome to pvp zone would made it better yes? 

We didn't guaranted any antibot or lameguard!

We have bought and added L2jps geodatas which are on of the best arround!

There is no need to add heavy penalty on daggers also didn't mentioned something like that on features!

Ah and about the l2j and the l2j bugs you can also check the project we are using here : http://l2jpsproject.eu/ and think about it again!

what geodata are u talking about? just test it yourself, go near a wall and press the buttons on ur keyboard and u will see that  the char is moving inside the walls, same happens on pvp, my target was hidding behind the wall and i could hit him from the other side, lol'd

stelaroso /facepalm and quit life pls.

also, the server is nice! the community grows, also gearing up is easy too!

For ppl like you that bot whole day, it's pretty easy obviously.

what geodata are u talking about? just test it yourself, go near a wall and press the buttons on ur keyboard and u will see that  the char is moving inside the walls, same happens on pvp, my target was hidding behind the wall and i could hit him from the other side, lol'd

Ok I think you know better from us :) I would show you the geodata files and quality but I am not gonna answer to guy like you gl hf !