hellbound [L2J] Lineage 2 Cyoko

nchrousis

cool feautures!! count me in:D

as a recomandation, take in consideration increasing buff slots from 20+4 to 24+4 :) it won't hurt

Edited by Blue305

I like the features beside the lvl9 attri,dunno but it looks too "star wars" for me,why not 7?
Some questions:

-Ur npc buffer has buffs +15/30 or not?

-Why the oly has this strange time?18-24:00 gmt -3...also why so much time?Make oly max 4h 17/18:00 - 21/22:00 gmt+1.

And like some1 said:Add PvP limit for Solo Zone and change the PvP Area.
GL.

ambra u will have lvl 9 atri on armor too, so it's nothin. attribute system doesn't affect the game too much like it did on epilogue chronicle. so no worries if its lvl 4/7/9..

cool feautures!! count me in:D

as a recomandation, take in consideration increasing buff slots from 20+4 to 24+4 :) it won't hurt

Hello we are going to make a poll about that thanks a lot!

I like the features beside the lvl9 attri,dunno but it looks too "star wars" for me,why not 7?

Some questions:

-Why the oly has this strange time?18-24:00 gmt -3...also why so much time?Make oly max 4h 17/18:00 - 21/22:00 gmt+1.

GL.

Our npc buffer hasn't any 15 or 30 buffs 

Some questions:

GL.

+1 on all, plus it would be better to add +15/30 buffs on npc imo

hmm read the features ,it says

COMMUNITY BOARD

News System
Shop
Buffer
Blacksmith
Symbol Manager
Class Manager
Statistics (Top PvP/Pk)
Teleports

that mean there is no npc buffer from what i see on preview ! ,that mean u wont get any skill 15-30 from buffer ,the server is obviously not meant to be easy and not hard either from it looks 

we will see in-game actually ,tell my opinion after ,now i just presumed 

About attributes ,lv9-12 = same for me ,its not epilogue where u have 1 resistance max per armor part and u get 70% dmg unlike hi5 where u get 40 only

gl again btw! :)

About attributes ,lv9-12 = same for me ,its not epilogue where u have 1 resistance max per armor part and u get 70% dmg unlike hi5 where u get 40 only

gl again btw! :)

thanx for pointing it out.. it's the same thing having lvl 4 or 7.. the damage will be the same..

Edited by Blue305

Can u tell me who said something about damage,about balance?I simply said that it looks too "star wars" .Add wings too,wont affect the balance or something,just add them : || .

About buffer: since is a pvp server,why not to add the buffs already enchanted at npc?Nowdays that is a "must" on hr pvp servers.

Can u tell me who said something about damage,about balance?I simply said that it looks too "star wars" .Add wings too,wont affect the balance or something,just add them : || .

About buffer: since is a pvp server,why not to add the buffs already enchanted at npc?Nowdays that is a "must" on hr pvp servers.

Buffer with enchanted buffs added thanks for the suggestion you can also check changelog on our forum!

Edited by XRanger

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• SELL  Lucera Classic license  80$ or 90 usdt re-binding through the developer dizer. write only in telegram https://t.me/AlB911
    • Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics