[MEGA-SHARE] All You Need To create a server!!!

Ok, i saw many people lost, who dont know how to use search, even with the tutorial guide how to use it  :P, so i decided to make a Mega share of all you need to create a server... Oh and this is a share with the programs to a "newbie" server, this isnt a guide!

Lets start:

Server Packs

Interlude

[the post is hidden, go to the topic to see it, if you can xD]

--go to topic beacuz have much download links with explanation what you must download. --

Hellbound

MySql

-click on Faca o Download, to download Mysql 6.0 Alpha!

No-IP

Create and Download

L2 website

Create website here and use the L2 skin, and edit her to your like.

Lineage 2 Game Clients

Some server packs already have Custom NPCs but if you want more or others who arent in the packs come this topic and explore for yourself! Have alots of other things!  - http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=8000.0

I hope i didnt forget nothing, if i done tell me on PM or on Replys, But WITHOUT spam!

Special thanks to:

TheMental

LightMagik

Killer_007

sess

Mordaneus

and to me ^^

NOW DONT BREAKE THIS TOPIC WITH SPAM!!!

[To moderators] i think this topic important, if you think the same stick the topic and erase this line  xD

2 words .. wrong section :)

realy? lol sorry i didnt know it, i post on GENERAL l2 dev. i think was on right place...

sorry about that any moderator who move it and sticky it on right place ^^....

btw what you thinked about the topic? i need leet people to give their opinion =)

well some topics are hidden .. so download links need to be deleted asap

they are hiden for 5 posts =S who dont have 5 posts? =S if you want i delete them!

oh one more thing can you PM me telling me how to i hiden my posts? not for this one but i need to know... thanks

lightmagik one needs 30 posts .. u can use the additional options and hide this post for x posts or karma .. .. or use [ h i d e ] [ / h i d e ] but this is for 200posts

MadUser => Im kinda Tired to See ppl like you to ASK for Karma + Sticky your topics.

this means you are WARNED for this reason.

also wrong section => Moved !

lightmagik one needs 30 posts .. u can use the additional options and hide this post for x posts or karma .. .. or use [ h i d e ] [ / h i d e ] but this is for 200posts

link deleted... thanks btw!

MadUser => Im kinda Tired to See ppl like you to ASK for Karma + Sticky your topics.

this means you are WARNED for this reason.

also wrong section => Moved !

A-style sorry man but i didnt ask for nothing, even karma or sticky i just say i thinked topic important and if you to think to stick, but if you dont, dont do it, but i didnt asked...

sorry anyway, you know, this time im doing all by the rules... thanks for the warn and for the move...

• 2 weeks later...