Ddos Protected Hosting Solutions In Less Than A Minute!

zemaitis

logonew22.png

Hello everyone, I'm here to offer you DDoS protected hosting. As you see, HostRent.eu soon will be 1 year old!

You can choose from these plans:

• 3 FR Windows VPS
  • 3 Linux VPS
  • 3 Webhosting VPS

...or any other custom plan!

Linux FR VPS and Webhosting are provided instantly after payment received. We are already more than 1 year in this business :)

Our current client list:

All plans include DDoS protection up to 480gbps.

You can find all our prices in website http://www.hostrent.eu

Support via skype hostrent.eu or Live chat on website!

Edited by zemaitis

Overselling & Overpriced!

2 "Over" make your services look bad...

Sorry!

Yeah sure overpriced. I bought professional use, firewals and he says it's overpriced. Get your infos straight then talk.

Yeah sure overpriced. I bought professional use, firewals and he says it's overpriced. Get your infos straight then talk.

OVH and QUALITY are two words that doesn't combine together, same goes for CHEAP and GOOD.

Everybody can get a machine in OVH and do what you are doing, in fact, dozens of resellers are doing it now thinking they are 'companies'.

Now you have to deal with these types of comments, unless you move yourself to somewhere decent that makes you 'different' than 99.9% of the resellers around.

The view people will have from your services, only depends in your chooses.

Edited by MXCDev

OVH and QUALITY are two words that doesn't combine together, same goes for CHEAP and GOOD.

Everybody can get a machine in OVH and do what you are doing, in fact, dozens of resellers are doing it now thinking they are 'companies'.

Now you have to deal with these types of comments, unless you move yourself to somewhere decent that makes you 'different' than 99.9% of the resellers around.

The view people will have from your services, only depends in your chooses.

Again, another forum warrior who knows only the stereotypes and has no experience in this field.

1. Go to http://www.ovh.com and show me where you can buy dedicated servers. All are sold out and new ones will come in the beginning of year 2014 © OVH support

2. Tell me about your experience in OVH and something concrete, cause for now, it's only a blaming post with no useless or accurate information.

3. Learn english then post on forums...

4. I have been using them for 2-3 months, my users are using it for 2-3 weeks, and we're all happy about this service. Again, like your fellow warrior in the posts upper, you don't know how much I spent to provide this quality service, so pick up your toys and go to play at that sandbox from which you came here.

Edited by zemaitis

Again, another forum warrior who knows only the stereotypes and has no experience in this field.

1. Go to http://www.ovh.com and show me where you can buy dedicated servers. All are sold out and new ones will come in the beginning of year 2014 © OVH support

2. Tell me about your experience in OVH and something concrete, cause for now, it's only a blaming post with no useless or accurate information.

3. Learn english then post on forums...

4. I have been using them for 2-3 months, my users are using it for 2-3 weeks, and we're all happy about this service. Again, like your fellow warrior in the posts upper, you don't know how much I spent to provide this quality service, so pick up your toys and go to play at that sandbox from which you came here.

Everything is sold out due to OVH own fault, they forgot to check that all the old customers would like to migrate to 'better' servers, for a price cheap than the old servers (Very stupid fault tbh), after they got a turnover of 30.000 servers, they had to stop selling all servers, because they've got a big financial loss.

Now they are thinking on a strategy to solve that, only god knows what will it be.

Your experience with OVH is just up to the merchandising they've put on what you've acquired.

Everything works great (You have price and Hardware), but ONCE you have your first issue, you will figure out, that you will loss much more than you saved in the time, keep happy ;).

Everything is sold out due to OVH own fault, they forgot to check that all the old customers would like to migrate to 'better' servers, for a price cheap than the old servers (Very stupid fault tbh), after they got a turnover of 30.000 servers, they had to stop selling all servers, because they've got a big financial loss.

Now they are thinking on a strategy to solve that, only god knows what will it be.

Your experience with OVH is just up to the merchandising they've put on what you've acquired.

Everything works great (You have price and Hardware), but ONCE you have your first issue, you will figure out, that you will loss much more than you saved in the time, keep happy ;).

You are reported for spam in my topic. Almost all information you fed to us is pure bullsh*t and not worth to read.

You are reported for spam in my topic. Almost all information you fed to us is pure bullsh*t and not worth to read.

What is a bullshit here ? I am allowed to provide my opinion. I am not spamming anything.

There isn't any rule that disallow me : http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/160133-rulesweb-hosting-area-rules/, to do so.

I am not fighting you or anything, unless you've got all wrong.

If you can't manage it, it just show to your customers how you are in your business :).

I wonder when a customer have a problem and you answer in the same level, telling all what your customer says, is purely bullshit.

Edited by MXCDev

What is a bullshit here ? I am allowed to provide my opinion. I am not spamming anything.

There isn't any rule that disallow me : http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/160133-rulesweb-hosting-area-rules/, to do so.

I am not fighting you or anything, unless you've got all wrong.

If you can't manage it, it just show to your customers how you are in your business :).

I wonder when a customer have a problem and you answer in the same level, telling all what your customer says, is purely bullshit.

You are a prophet or what? Stop speculating about what will happen, what is happening and go to bed. You have no facts, no accurate information, probably even no skills in hosting field.

I provided you some questions about your experiences about OVH but you ignored all of them. Instead, you started to provide your opinion and speculations based on common stereotypes to form an oppose opinion. I'm glad that you have imagination, however this is my topic and please stop spamming. Nobody is interested about how you want attention or what an interesting person you are, that you manage to speak inaccurately.

You are a prophet or what? Stop speculating about what will happen, what is happening and go to bed. You have no facts, no accurate information, probably even no skills in hosting field.

I provided you some questions about your experiences about OVH but you ignored all of them. Instead, you started to provide your opinion and speculations based on common stereotypes to form an oppose opinion. I'm glad that you have imagination, however this is my topic and please stop spamming. Nobody is interested about how you want attention or what an interesting person you are, that you manage to speak inaccurately.

I am not speculating about anything. Learn to research stuff.

Also you must learn to deal with people too, because you don't and this comes first before dealing with any type of business.

If you think the universe is just limited to MXC Boards, you are pretty wrong :).

I am still laughing with your posts zemaitis!

I don't care about what have you bought, who have you hired, what your current status in the family is, and so on! I just care about the price and the quality! Learn to admit!

The funny thing is that I am having more experience than you have and you are the random guy who speaks as trash.

From your way of writing, we can everybody see who is acting as professional and who's not. Guess in which of the two, you in!;)

Just face the truth!

Oh and btw, please learn to hear whatever opinion the public has! It's like the 4th topic you open about the same shitty service!

GoGo And RePoRt us!

I am still laughing with your posts zemaitis!

I don't care about what have you bought, who have you hired, what your current status in the family is, and so on! I just care about the price and the quality! Learn to admit!

The funny thing is that I am having more experience than you have and you are the random guy who speaks as trash.

From your way of writing, we can everybody see who is acting as professional and who's not. Guess in which of the two, you in! ;)

Just face the truth!

Oh and btw, please learn to hear whatever opinion the public has! It's like the 4th topic you open about the same shitty service!

GoGo And RePoRt us!

Yes, it was unprofessional to try to argue with person who has his opinion based on what he red and what his imagination produced. I totally agree with you about this and I won't be spending time on useless arguments anymore.