interlude [L2Off]Lineage 2 Extreme

L2-eXtreme

Hi sucklaw! Would you like to suck it? :D you are very cute seriously. You cry everywhere and this make you to look like a foulish kid. Anyway who cares if he use l2x name or is the real. L2-extreme.us was a fail copy too and you did not commented on that:D please we all want to see a video with you when you suck becouse you do it all time. Hey and btw get a life ("go die..bla bla" about what you said to l2x administrator)

How does ths change the fact i'm right?

This has nothing to do with L2X other than the fact you\adminstrators stole the name.

Period.

But none of you respond saying "Hey - you're correct! but we're still good because this this this this".

You flame back - because you know stealing a huge brand name will give you more attention of the l2 player base.

It's that simple.

I geuss if i had a plug'n'play pack from AdvExt\Vangath interlude - i'd be scared too because i can't develop anything myself and i' m at mercy of bullshit marketing to try make me different from anyone who goes to buy a pack and setup a server.

"Hey" - I am not flaming. 

We are good becouse we are l2x staff ( some of us) so we are good becouse :

-Features are the same

-A "nintendo guy" as that child said, could not do those features (reason: the nintendo guy cannot remember such of features old since 9 years ago)

-We do our job perfectly

-We did this server for our old community, who wants to join it's ok and who not I do not care.

-The server is not opened for money

-We are the L2X. I won't give names and our policy is to not answering you back to privacy things.

Regards,

L2X

The fact remains the same, you stole/use L2X name without any base.

You aint any of the L2X staffers.

Just admit it and things will improve for your image.

@kazze : Be serious hater.

"Hey" - I am not flaming. 

We are good becouse we are l2x staff ( some of us) so we are good becouse :

-Features are the same

-A "nintendo guy" as that child said, could not do those features (reason: the nintendo guy cannot remember such of features old since 9 years ago)

-We do our job perfectly

-We did this server for our old community, who wants to join it's ok and who not I do not care.

-The server is not opened for money

-We are the L2X. I won't give names and our policy is to not answering you back to privacy things.

Regards,

L2X

While L2X staff was never the high-bastion of mensa community - even they could write english better than a drunk BR with internet rage..

You can't.

You are not l2x staff - and it's simple because one of the original L2X staffers actually opened his own c3 server, as L2Extreme was most of the time.

You cannot go "Hi - I'm really Taek Jin Kim - NCSoft CEO! Oh and i won't answer any questions from anyone about proving it's actually me!" .

Stop being stupid and digging your grave - and eventually causing fentz damage to his lineage brand.

Edited by mcbigmac

As I see you are flaming my english lessons, I do not waste to much time replying to childrens, you know what I mean? I prefer to work on the files, becouse as you see the time goes and the grand opening is comming in 2 days excluding this day.

That "Silentz0r" if you think that he is the real than go and drink something, I will pay you a beer just to chill a bit, oh wait, you are still a child, I will pay you a juice becouse you are not allowed to drink something else.

That C3 is a absolutely fail server, if there are 50 people than that's a professional server, but it's not so go to bed now.

Sil3nt, won't make EVER a fail server, keep it hoping will join old extreme on that server, and won't make a server with such of bugs.

Prepare to sleep, with this I am telling you everything. You failed up totally, if I were you, I won't make any comment.

Stupidity at it's max on this thread.

Nice server owner lol.

Failing to answer simple statements mentioned by bigmac.

Just a tip for new people : DO NOT JOIN THIS SHIT, STOLEN NAME, FAKE L2X STAFF.

/life

Thanks for suggestions, but are not needed, why you do this? Why you're using multiple accounts and write bad things on all topics? Why you want to join only your servers, servers who you administrate, servers who you "own" by hacking, why you think that people won't join our server , becouse you think we stoled name? Is your oppinion farmboy, take your time, use it in real life for valuable things, stop spamm this forum, you spam it from 2 weeks, and it's being annoying right now, I must defend our community, becouse may be some people that trust things that you say, and it's a big mistake what you're doing.

You do not have any proof, you just "open your big mouth" and talk childish things, just stop it you are becoming painful.

You are making a bad reclaim to you, and to your java servidores.

Enjoy it.

L2 X

As I see you are flaming my english lessons, I do not waste to much time replying to childrens, you know what I mean? I prefer to work on the files, becouse as you see the time goes and the grand opening is comming in 2 days excluding this day.

That "Silentz0r" if you think that he is the real than go and drink something, I will pay you a beer just to chill a bit, oh wait, you are still a child, I will pay you a juice becouse you are not allowed to drink something else.

That C3 is a absolutely fail server, if there are 50 people than that's a professional server, but it's not so go to bed now.

Sil3nt, won't make EVER a fail server, keep it hoping will join old extreme on that server, and won't make a server with such of bugs.

Prepare to sleep, with this I am telling you everything. You failed up totally, if I were you, I won't make any comment.

Answer the question.

Why are you L2X? Your not the original staff, you have nothing serverwise that is the same as L2X.

Your opening a completely different chronicle.

There's no connection between the old l2 extreme and you - except the name.

You could be called L2 CockBalls - and what you offer to the users would be the same.

I'm not flaming - but your evading simple questions.

Edited by mcbigmac

Dis guy is sweatin his pants cuz he thinks ur "DO NOT JOIN" comments will make ppl to actually NOT join and hes tryin sooo hard to counter it with half ass broken english :D luling hard with dis guy right here :)

Hello, benihime, as I said before, I speak english very well, this topic is about a private server as you know, but probably your almost 700 posts was like this one becouse you have nothing to do in your free time. We can talk about this in a private message, becouse is wasting of time, from me, to answer to such of posts.

Lets discuss about server if you are interested, ask me things about the files, about the features, about everything that includes server.

I see that you are concerned about the server population, do not care about this, becouse I know the exactly number that will join us. I would not think about it in your place, you should have other concerns about your life, and I repeat, if you need information about the server, you're welcome.

Hello, benihime, as I said before, I speak english very well, this topic is about a private server as you know, but probably your almost 700 posts was like this one becouse you have nothing to do in your free time. We can talk about this in a private message, becouse is wasting of time, from me, to answer to such of posts.

Lets discuss about server if you are interested, ask me things about the files, about the features, about everything that includes server.

I see that you are concerned about the server population, do not care about this, becouse I know the exactly number that will join us. I would not think about it in your place, you should have other concerns about your life, and I repeat, if you need information about the server, you're welcome.

Still not answering why you chose to STEAL names from past servers.

You have nothing to do with the old server - so why did you take their name instead of build your own legacy?