Lf Closed Beta Testers On Upcoming Hi5 Server.

eKoIce

Hi, im looking for Beta Testers for my upcoming l2server.

its Hi5, actually its a work in progress.

I need you ppl to find as many bugs as you can, including to suggest new features, or to correct the present ones.

the features are still undecided, but will be a mid rate, max 250xp, 250sp, 350 adena.

right now its all 5000x

there is alt+b stuff, check yourself. remote class master. custom starting zone, to lvl up fast. reward system for some predefined levels, like Shots, enchant scrolls, etc.

custom solo and party zones, to get l2eko adena and l2eko tokens, needed for the top items in game.

right now the enchant rates are +6 safe, to +16 with normal scrolls or alt+b enchanter for tokens.

to +20 with custom scrolls dropped by Epic Grandbosses, so extremely rare.

there is a custom scroll, to port you where the pvp is going at the moment (need to be more than 3+ players flagged).

there is 3 custom comands: .offensive (+35% patk matk -35% mdef pdef), .defensive (+35% mdef pdef -35% patk matk), .normal (back to normal stats).

the server is located in moldova, customized and hardened by me, ubuntu 12.04 64bit.

there should be a ddos protection on the dedicated, by the datancencer, Im asking if someone could test that ddos protection, by attacking me, so i'd know its effective or not.

updater (super beta) => https://copy.com/00OzFth0yERu

extract on your Lineage2 Directory, rename your old system folder or better delete it, run the updater, full check twice, login, have fun, report bugs here. (autocreate accounts.)

there isnt ANY website YET.