It Is The Right Section To Ask About Ipb Problem? (There Is No Section For Websites Lol...)

Karasu

ok so i have installed IPB forum ,worked good so far ,but then i decided to switch the location and i deleted database then it shows ,this suppose to not happend...

"

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking
here

"

I have deleted mysql and reinstalled it ,and it shows the same no matterwhat ,i have also replaced ipb files once again ,still same

the error log shows

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 11:46:18 +0000
Error: 1146 - Table 'forumdb.ibf_core_applications' doesn't exist
IP Address: 127.0.0.1 - /forums/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mySQL query error: SELECT app_directory, app_public_title, app_enabled FROM ibf_core_applications
.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| File | Function | Line No. |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
| C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-DevServer-13.1VC9 BACKUP\data\localweb\forums\admin\sources\base\ipsRegistry.php| [iPSLib].buildFurlTemplates | 1431 |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

the settings remained somewhere ,its obvious ... ,anyone using IPB?

Edited by Karasu

There's a main file in your root folder (where you uploaded 'upload' folder files in), I don't remember its name. Well there you must modify your db name and user, also the path to your uploads (I guess, long time I don't check ipb) and most of the things you might need to check up.