Table Layouts Request [Not Sure If They Are Called Layouts]

Karasu

Well im kinda new to website design and im not so experienced with photoshop yet ,so far i only came up with this background & buttons ,i need some layouts for informations/account panel ,i will give example of how tables should be aligned ;p:

1) This is how my website will look

10miiiu.jpg

2) Tables should be aligned in center ,(im looking for something black ,something similar to my button layers or at least something dark ,not too simple but not too advanced either) the problem is that i cant find any already made layout on photoshop (or i didnt searched enough), here is an example of how tables layouts should look like:

2ywwzec.jpg

So all i need is a layout made in photoshop ,something nice ,darky ,after that i can handle from there 

You have to follow a rule every time you design, your contect ( the main part of the site )  must be maximium 980 pixels. so you have to add rules and make your website contect in the rules. about your background dosen''t matter you can have w/e you want.

To make the contect layout you can use shapes boxes for the start, and then you can go more advanced with your imagination

setting the position etc is easy ,i just need some boxes example made in photoshop

cuz honestly i have no idea how to make one .>>>

the button layouts was merely a copy ,i changed color/design a bit/translate but the boxes were already made for buttons ;p

I can give the buttons psd if necessary

btw ,what 980? ,resolution is 1920x1200 ,i dont think thats even matter

Edited by Karasu

setting the position etc is easy ,i just need some boxes example made in photoshop

cuz honestly i have no idea how to make one .>>>

the button layouts was merely a copy ,i changed color/design a bit/translate but the boxes were already made for buttons ;p

I can give the buttons psd if necessary

btw ,what 980? ,resolution is 1920x1200 ,i dont think thats even matter

your background can be w/e you like, but your contect site must be 980 pixels to avoid problems with low resolutions users.

to make the boxes just put a color and use the shape tool and do some boxes