Check This Pc Build Out! Good Or Not? (Need Help!)

Scarface™

You need a higher wattage PSU first, and try better ram sticks since you chosen the low-end model (1333MHz 4GB)

Higher wattage psu, about 650watt? What do you mean better ram sticks? Can you explain me and suggest me something?

bad choice?

What excactly you didn't understand ? Your PSU supply power is really outdated and you want to put it with a AMD cpu (An anti-green energy cpu)

Edited by xdem

What excactly you didn't understand ? Your PSU supply power is really outdated and you want to put it with a AMD cpu (An anti-green energy cpu)

Can you suggest me a better psu?

Put faster RAM, 600Watt PSU and you are fine. AMD is not that demanding in power, but is always better to have some spare- you need it for your VGA card!

Can you suggest me a faster RAM?

Can you suggest me a faster RAM?

One at 1600Mhz as your motherboard supports.

A Trancent or Kingston RAM and with same money you could buy a Coolermaster Centurion case.

Edited by nekys

CPU is too much and gpu sucks.Also ram is low like people said above.What will be the use of the pc? And on what resolution?

Also, where do you live? (town)

I live in Thessaloniki. I have an LG 24" Full HD(1920x1080). I will basically use it for gaming! Can you suggest me a good gpu and not so expensive..up to 120-130euro...?

One at 1600Mhz as your motherboard supports.

A Trancent or Kingston RAM and with same money you could buy a Coolermaster Centurion case.

Thank you! 
Edited by Scarface™

I live in Thessaloniki. I have an LG 24" Full HD(1920x1080). I will basically use it for gaming! Can you suggest me a good gpu and not so expensive..up to 120-130euro...?

Radeon HD7790 is close to ~130euro but in plaisio is kinda overpriced (150euro) also with the purchase of 7790 you get one free game (deus ex, far cry 3, dirt 3 etc..)

BTW why you want to spent money n' buy this aftermarket cooler ? I mean fx 8350 comes with this as stock cooler dunno you may win -7~3°C.