[Pc] Problem With Pc. Won't Open.

sτrίkε-

Hey mxc community, I have a pc to my home and it wont open.
I press the power button, after then all the fans are starting and i'm hearing a beep continuously. The monitor is still black.

Any help for what's going or wrogn or what have been destroyed?

If your pc still running, i mean fans and lights still running but your monitor not going on, its propablly your gpu.

if your pc runs for a second and then dead, its propablly your ram or motherboard.

If you have the manual of your motherboard, check about the error in the beep codes page.Otherwise, google your motherboard's name/model and the beeps u hear.

Maybe it's your RAM, maybe your CPU or motherboard.

You can't know for sure unless you do something from the above.

remove RAMS for some time and put it again try open it

and remove the graphic card

if you have motherboard and you use the Intel HD that's sure your graphic card and even you fix it by registry key this will appear again so buy new card

I had same problem my graphic card from motherboard was fucking almost destroyed so new graphic card and gg!

remove RAMS for some time and put it again try open it

and remove the graphic card

if you have motherboard and you use the Intel HD that's sure your graphic card and even you fix it by registry key this will appear again so buy new card

I had same problem my graphic card from motherboard was fucking almost destroyed so new graphic card and gg!

100%  :dat:

Κατι απο τα παραπανω , ή το τροφοδοτικο. (Που μου φαινεται το πιο πιθανο, μετα απο την χαλασμενη motherboard)

First GPU is internal to motherboard so i cant remove and replace it again. If i put an external GPU then external GPU > internal GPU so i can test it.

Κατι απο τα παραπανω , ή το τροφοδοτικο. (Που μου φαινεται το πιο πιθανο, μετα απο την χαλασμενη motherboard)

Το τροφοδοτικο αν ηταν δεν θα ανοιγε καν ρε..

Δεν ισχυει αυτο που λες, μπορει ακομα να δινει χαμηλο ρευμα ( στο λεω απο προσωπικης εμπειριας)

Anyway 10 pc εχεις σπιτι σου, δοκιμασε :P

Δεν ισχυει αυτο που λες, μπορει ακομα να δινει χαμηλο ρευμα ( στο λεω απο προσωπικης εμπειριας)

Anyway 10 pc εχεις σπιτι σου, δοκιμασε :P

7 για την ακριβεια αλλα δεν μπορω να δοκιμασω γαμω. Ειδικα στις ραμ γτ αυτο εχει DDR2 ενω τα αλλα εχουν DDR1 και DDR3.

Ας ξεσκαρφαλωσω τωρα μια γραφικων και βλεπουμε. CU tommorow.

try this i said i already fixed my pc and sold it

new gpu cause the other was stoping drivers from working and gg pc shut down and then this problem like you

ram-gpu and if not those 2 then go for motherboard

power... dunno as finito says that he had same problem you can manually change the power from other computer to this so you will see

i 've never met power problem at any pc

I believe its gpu

try this i said i already fixed my pc and sold it

new gpu cause the other was stoping drivers from working and gg pc shut down and then this problem like you

ram-gpu and if not those 2 then go for motherboard

power... dunno as finito says that he had same problem you can manually change the power from other computer to this so you will see

i 've never met power problem at any pc

I believe its gpu

According to google contrinuously beeps are CPU problem.

Anyway all of them need testing..Dont have time for know! I'll leave feedback.

Εχω DDR2 ram καπου νομιζω, αλλα δεν θα σε δω συντομα :P

αλλα πραγματικα δοκιμασε το τροφοδοτικο

i had beep problems too and i saw that its like missing ram

i removed ram's and put again same sound

after changing gpu was all ok

ofc clean a bit the ram's and put them again