About Santa Claus

lord_rex

so in short, if I call "swastika" as meme, it won't be offensive anymore?

No mate, it has to connect to its origins.

The meme was created to make fun of the pedophiles, some people find it offensive, others find it funny, depends on your kind of humour.

So, it's not my fault that you happen to find it offensive, so, it's not something that the community can deal with because everyone has its own opinions and thats the point of a forum.

No mate, it has to connect to its origins.

The meme was created to make fun of the pedophiles, some people find it offensive, others find it funny, depends on your kind of humour.

So, it's not my fault that you happen to find it offensive, so, it's not something that the community can deal with because everyone has its own opinions and thats the point of a forum.

Well, so if I gonna post a Swastika in a "meme style" than some people will think it offensive and some people will think it funny? retard logic. You're just trying to wash your hands, but you cannot anymore. Pedobear is offensive, was always, and is, and will be.

Ok mate, whatever you say. Won't discuss this with you anymore because you don't know anything about memes and you're making no sense at all.

Also, you come on a cheating community asking if Santa is real and then you claim to be an adult... Right, you're dismissed.

Little info so you know: Swastika is also used as a meme by the Grammar Nazis, it's not the same symbol but it points to the Nazis.

Edited by Hensovin