Post Count

Katherine

who cares about double posts nowadays

Organized communities.

i made a test, and i was right about the post counting

Wasn't talking about you specifically but almost everyone now.

Back in SMF it wasn't allowed, what I've also noticed is that there's so much people in the team, moding areas but all of them are frozen after moving to IPB and just don't care about what's going on.

Edited by Zardanico

Organized communities.

Thats just stupid imo

ofcourse people should think double posting issnt allowed

but if it happens it shouldnt be any problem

you wanna punish them by a chatban? or -1 rep? XD

Not really but well organized communities don't let that happen and if it does happen its up to a mod to remove the double post and edit the last reply.

Unless it happens alot from the same member then there's punishment.

But... It's not something that will happen in this community because people have an attitude against everything that's why mods lose interest and people start leaving.

Edited by Zardanico

It's not something that will happen in this community because people have an attitude against everything that's why mods lose interest and people start leaving.

its never been different, don't expect much.

its never been different, don't expect much.

Kinda sad to know that since the community itself has so much potential.

Too bad the forum team isn't that professional when it comes to putting order into the forum population.

The only one that I've actually seen that does its job how its supposed to it's ExtremeDwarf, I have no idea who he is but he just doesn't care as long as you're breaking the rules.

I've seen people getting accounts unbanned, even people that don't give any profit to the community and just end up doing the same stuff all over again but they're still here.

MxC should become the next 4chan, get rid of all the rules because almost no one of them are actually followed and just let them animals do what they want... Random thoughts.