Signature

Dask

I'm not trying to flame you when I'm saying that you're a retard. It is obvious from your posts.

Please, enlighten me and tell me how does text prove that I have a mental illness just because I don't agree with what you're saying.

Edited by Zardanico

You're retard as well an attention whore.

That's what I thought, when kids don't have an explanation they flame even more.

If the way I do things doesn't go with your standards you're free to have me on your block list.

I'll be glad to be there.

Jesus.

Listen here newfag, If I wanted to flame you Ι would. Ιf I want to troll you, I can do it anytime, but right now I don't even bother what you're saying. You're stupid, you can rot in report section hoping to get a promotion and change the forum by being a member for 3 months. It is so obvious it makes me sick.

Organized community you said? It was fun, have a great night.

Jesus.

Listen here newfag, If I wanted to flame you Ι would. Ιf I want to troll you, I can do it anytime, but right now I don't even bother what you're saying. You're stupid, you can rot in report section hoping to get a promotion and change the forum by being a member for 3 months. It is so obvious it makes me sick.

Organized community you said? It was fun, have a great night.

So now I'm a retard and a fag, ok...

Also, I wouldn't join MxC team even if they paid me to do it, it's simply not worth it and btw, just reminding you, it's 2013 so I can say whatever I want either it pleases you or not.

So do me a favour and deal with it. That's because of people like you that this community will never be known for anything else besides L2J.

Edited by Zardanico

You're retard as well an attention whore.

1. Theyr biiiig signatures are saved from old SMF.

2. If there is a limit with signatures you should deal with it.

3. You already have a bad reputation -4 karma, dont think they are forgotten, at the next bad step o etc. you will get your "award".

Edited by Stereotype

The max size should be 500x200, mine is 450x100. Is that hard to understand it? Jesus, another stupid guy.

Karma doesn't exist, and my reputation is 0.

• Downvote 1

Dude it's not MxC fault that your browser is messed up and can't get up to date with the community.

Everyone has 500x200, if you don't that's your problem, stop trying to offend people, it ain't cool at all.

Dude it's not MxC fault that your browser is messed up and can't get up to date with the community.

Everyone has 500x200, if you don't that's your problem, stop trying to offend people, it ain't cool at all.

It is not 500x200, now the limit is 450x100 hard to understand? I tried too to change my sig and I couldn't.