I have implemented phoenix engine but i want to add something on it

Karasu

Question

All i want to know is "how to add reward per kill on events" (i only want to add on few events not all)" because its only loser team/winner team

just like u could add reward per kill on multifunction (wyatt share) or generally pvp reward ^^

and my 2nd request is

how to add a "colored client message on center screen" (just like the quake system but its white) ,i want to add them when event registration occurs (i think i could find  the line my self) the problem is the text

yep what im asking its very simple ,is that simple that i should handle my self but im focusing on more important tasks atm and no time to troll for hours to search and make it my self ;p

4 answers to this question

For first, find the line of L2PcInstance setPvPKills(getPvpKills() +1); then add a check if the player is in phoenix event, dunno how is it called, something like... PhoenixEvents.isInsideEvent(this); or whatever, if the player is inside event then addItem("Reward", id, count, this, true);

For second one, you need client mod to do that, is not possible with java.

For first, find the line of L2PcInstance setPvPKills(getPvpKills() +1); then add a check if the player is in phoenix event, dunno how is it called, something like... PhoenixEvents.isInsideEvent(this); or whatever, if the player is inside event then addItem("Reward", id, count, this, true);

For second one, you need client mod to do that, is not possible with java.

ok got it ,when i got time ,il do this