witch dagger ?

I agree, TH is the best, more skills, hp balanced with/without dyes. It's a nice char to pvp/pve. The better, if you know play with him, and have skills, he can kill many mages/healers/archers/maybe tanks [ I don't know about it. I think a lethal strike, maybe. ;P ]. Anyway, TH rulez. ;P

I agree, TH is the best, more skills, hp balanced with/without dyes. It's a nice char to pvp/pve. The better, if you know play with him, and have skills, he can kill many mages/healers/archers/maybe tanks [ I don't know about it. I think a lethal strike, maybe. ;P ]. Anyway, TH rulez. ;P

no AW better it has more chance of lethal and more dmg !! but it dont have dash :( but with AW you can kill all :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i use s80 +6 and AS+5+H and imho the best far any dagger.. s80 gives more pdef then draconic and more (i think) a.spd.. diffrence betwen as+h and ica+cd is +/- 100dmg so its not such big of the deal and with hast u can "blow" faster..

I play on IL an i use dagger+cd dye +4dex-4con on My ghost hunter , and i enchant skill Mortal strike so Good critical blow rate :P

i <3 aw class:)

on champ and reneval is hard to kill :-)

I play on IL an i use dagger+cd dye +4dex-4con on My ghost hunter , and i enchant skill Mortal strike so Good critical blow rate :P

i <3 aw class:)

on champ and reneval is hard to kill :-)

how can you put these dyes for it ? ! you play in low rates ?? or what ?