witch dagger ?

You use er.... light armor, the max grade you can get and you use a... dagger the max grade you can get and you should have a good SA like focus or Critical damage

...duh!

duh!! i think you dont know how to play !! not everything depends on grade

i started to use  Bgrade dagger deamon with mortal blow SA i think and many ppl using them becouse of SA And for dagger class str dont matter so why  s grade ??

He is right, thats the best Weapon for daggers because of MortalBlow :D I use it alwayysss and they are always down XD

OldWitch.jpg + 1110_22816_-_Dagger_Sturdy_300.jpg

Witch + dagger? Doesn't make sense! Huh, of course you meant "which", although I hoped to see here an ugly witch with a dagger, or new raid drop a Witch's Dagger... Ha-ha.. whatever..

Eqipment:

Against daggers: Draconic Leather Set

Against archers: Majestic Leather Set

Against mages: Nightmare Leather Set

Against tanks: Majestic Leather Set

Weapons: I can't name exact daggers, because you probably play on HB or other higher shit (lvl 81 lol) so I'd prefer to carry two daggers, one max grade with crt. damage and one max grade with back blow. Get them both on skill bar. If you land your Bluff skill, you gotta switch to XX+Back Blow and your damage will be crazy from the back. If we count in focus death, full buff, blessing of queen, AQ ring, Baium ring - impossible damage to resist.

OldWitch.jpg + 1110_22816_-_Dagger_Sturdy_300.jpg

Witch + dagger? Doesn't make sense! Huh, of course you meant "which", although I hoped to see here an ugly witch with a dagger, or new raid drop a Witch's Dagger... Ha-ha.. whatever..

Eqipment:

Against daggers: Draconic Leather Set

Against archers: Majestic Leather Set

Against mages: Nightmare Leather Set

Against tanks: Majestic Leather Set

Weapons: I can't name exact daggers, because you probably play on HB or other higher shit (lvl 81 lol) so I'd prefer to carry two daggers, one max grade with crt. damage and one max grade with back blow. Get them both on skill bar. If you land your Bluff skill, you gotta switch to XX+Back Blow and your damage will be crazy from the back. If we count in focus death, full buff, blessing of queen, AQ ring, Baium ring - impossible damage to resist.

sorry for gramma :D but i agree with you about that i must carry some daggers its usefull :)

About different servers, it's good use a dagger c/b have mortal strike or if haven't in your server, i use sometimes AS with SA: Haste or Critical Damage. Many people ask to me: Why haste and not critical damage ? Well, when you use the blow, the difference to reuse is the atk.spd, correct ? I think with haste i give blows very fast. Critical damage is 200 in critical attack, if you have blow 1200, you will give of 1500. How the dude show about armors, different many situtations. :P

Tsss get the one you can have a good special ability (depending on the buffs the servers provides in NPCs) and make it easier overenchnted.

E.g. if it takes a fortune to take one dynasty dagger and the ews cost insanelly high.

Take an a-grade with a good special ability of your choice and overenchant it to death. It will also have a god glow

I like it the dagger, because he don't need the FUC* items to kill many people. He need normal equips and a normal dagger to kill. I know haste/critical damage/mortal strike [if exist.] will help a lot. But the power of the dagger is the BLOW. If you have a AS ++++, doesn't matter, the power is the blow, if you have SA critical damage, he will up to 200 the damage of blow. :P

Infinity Dagger to life. <3

the p attack of the dagger is not so important but if the server is x300 means u have money .... the buy the best one :P

dynasty... or as of crit dmg no haste... i think crit dmg is better :D (ofc if ur server has mortal strike on daggers u should buy that one even if its b grade :P )

I tryed many daggers for long time on diferent equipment but conclusion is only one. TH is the best dagger ever. Great for scouting (dash on silent move, stealth), superb for trains (dash, fake death, good HP boosted by +con tatoos), good for fight with nice power of blows. TH hasn't focus death but on many servers this skill is bugged or dont work prophetly, so choose TH. If you need dagger for pvp i think AW is the best in face to face, but AW havent dash, fake death, stealth so it's useles for scouting and training. AW is also fast but dash in good time is the best.

About equipment it depent for class and enemy, armour draco light or majestic, weapon AS+Haste :P because of skill regen or Naga Storm with back blow if you prefer backstabing ppl. Backstab with this dagger made by AW is devastating :)