Vladimir

^Wyatt

Looks good! but still no light source :( depth has gotten better!

Hmm I didn't understand/read about light source but, does it need light? I think that not all signatures needs it, and this must be darker &/ bloodier :P

Hmm I didn't understand/read about light source but, does it need light? I think that not all signatures needs it, and this must be darker &/ bloodier :P

Yeah yeah I see what u mean but there should be a light source cause Vladimir has some light on the right and left but w/o a light source heh ;D

Yeah yeah I see what u mean but there should be a light source cause Vladimir has some light on the right and left but w/o a light source heh ;D

I think the light is supposed to come from that thing that he has in the middle of his chest, isn't it?

I think the light is supposed to come from that thing that he has in the middle of his chest, isn't it?

That's the lighter red but he has sunlight also that's the white/yellowish.

That's the lighter red but he has sunlight also that's the white/yellowish.

But if the light comes from behind the camera, am I supposed to put the sun inside the tag O.o?

But if the light comes from behind the camera, am I supposed to put the sun inside the tag O.o?

Not the actual "sun" per se. Just the sunlight so one can see the direction that the light is shining from.

Not the actual "sun" per se. Just the sunlight so one can see the direction that the light is shining from.

Oh geez now I get it :P I'll try to do something, or in the next tag, ty both  >:D