[L2Off - Tauti] Www.lineage2.gr

www.lineage2.gr

@geokiller

I think you will find a decent party at lv 60 ,first week,maybe 2nd week too ,but then,it will come less and less players,and the server will be based only on awakened people,less and less mentees....but yes,i will join too,see you there!

Dude,we are not hoping the server will dye,i would be really glad if it will continue

Just a quesition,did any of the staff members played on GOD low rate?

Because its something else,yes,you are online since 2004 and that is really good,respect for that,but GOD is a total gamechanger

I told you about l2dex,you dindt wanted to discuss but i am bringin it up again,

They tryed with GOD and failed,because the server is fucking dead,and they had to go back to hi5,

If a server with 6000 + on h5 failed on GOD,why you[a server with 400 on ] would succeed? i just think the xp is too low ,

New players need to keep coming,and they will,about 2weeks,then out of nowhere,boom,no more new players,no more mentees,no more fun!

I dont except to have 5k people.This is not realistic for a game such l2.Servers that have more than 2-3k online are mostly russians 

I will be happy to see server during winter with 1500-2.000 and this is my target, without editing any online counter ^^

I am offering a unique platform with specific donations and possibility of further update

Edited by www.lineage2.gr

I dont except to have 5k people.This is not realistic for a game such l2.Servers that have more than 2-3k online are mostly russians 

I will be happy to see server during winter with 1500-2.000 and this is my target, without editing any online counter ^^

I am offering a unique platform with specific donations and possibility of further update

so...? its sad :( 

Guys server is one of the best it has started from 2004 from c1 and now is tauti.You can see videos on youtube.Server had 2500-3000 on c3-c6(the best clinets :D).Anyway good luck!!!I Thought now old memories!!!

Edited by SmallJIes

@small

no wipes

@akken

no pay2win

no bots

no ebay

no zrangers etc

Server is becoming 

x2 clear

x4 200% vitality +

x5 200% vitality plus  50% nevits +

x7.5 50% premium (premium based on current rates)

Path of awakening enabled for new chars

My experience on l2 field starts from Nov 2004 when server was launched as C1

Edited by www.lineage2.gr

Well i got to 86 but i am having trouble finding party,and ...cant find mentees either ,

So i have one question , isnt having x2 xp and x1 drop a bit unequilibred? i mean we level up x2 faster then official and we get the items exactly like in offic,at this rates i will get to lv 95 and have to wear twilight cuz i didnt had enough time to get them since i was leveling up too fast

And how about the vitality maintaining potions from path to awakening?will you add them?and if you do, me or others who got to 86 before adding them will get them too?

Ah and in what day the vitality is fully replaced? Wednesday like offic?

Edited by sebyinsame

about vitality yes like official

regarding rate, vp affects drop rate.I will consider about that

for any question regarding server settings you can write at servers forum

http://forum.vindication.gr

I was playing L2Noobwars since it's start and i can only recommend it.

It's stable lagless and without bugs for 100% they are using L2 official files and they were the best greek server release till now.

I'm going to start playing here, but I have some questions regarding this server:

1- The Awakening sistem works with diplomas and all of that is retail?

2- What is the usual number of online ppl?

3- Are there custom npc's like buffers and GM shops?
Wish you all of the best luck. :)