Adena in Core EU

Liapis

I am willing to buy adena in core EU. I am willing to buy over 3b so pm me with your adena stock and price. I am not willing to go first cause i've allready been scammed twice. I have allready made some good trades in the forums and i am a member of this forum for almost 2 years, if you don't agree with that don't bother to pm me, i won't force anyone :) .

Send me your offers in pm with your current stock and price. Also i pay with Paypal (gift).

I am willing to buy adena in core EU. I am willing to buy over 3b so pm me with your adena stock and price. I am not willing to go first cause i've allready been scammed twice. I have allready made some good trades in the forums and i am a member of this forum for almost 2 years, if you don't agree with that don't bother to pm me, i won't force anyone :) .

Send me your offers in pm with your current stock and price. Also i pay with Paypal (gift).

Waiting for a pm , with ur price and if i accept we an deal , have a good time.

• 2 weeks later...

just got scammed. dont send 1st. done trade and gone off skype acting all went normal.

Post proofs with screens here:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=272518.60

I exchanged chars with this guy almost 8 months ago . I still have that char . Guess people change over time.

yeah totally my fault trusting didnt even bother going small amounts. send 1st only one time and scammed. He was online when i pm him in forum to inform that i didnt get mb there was problem. anyway hes scammer beware.

yeah totally my fault trusting didnt even bother going small amounts. send 1st only one time and scammed. He was online when i pm him in forum to inform that i didnt get mb there was problem. anyway hes scammer beware.

I recommend to you to do small trans , like 50 -100M , takes more time but safe :) Good luck with next sells mate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

His host is not recognised for multi accounts. I do host and ip checkups so restarting routers won't take any effect on my search queries.

If you have proper scam proofs sent me via pm and I'll take care of it.