You like those "Features"?

Hello,

Just wondering if you like those Features..

Look here: http://l2opus.net/features.php

I am just kinda curious about those ones, so i want your opinion :).

Regardless.

Stopped reading after Interlude. Too maney server out there running Interlude, and the client is way to old for me.

Im sorry, but thats all my words for now..

Thanks for your truly opinion, lookin for more.

Nice website, clean simple etc, but i will have to agree with the RadnomDude Interlude is done to death.

Onliest reason why we took Interlude, is because my Owner knows everything about Interlude also with it's development.

He knows alot, Java etc.. that shit.. Most experience goes to Interlude.

Im pretty sure if you have a good developer, and a bounch of good features for an upcomming server, there will be no problem finding someone who have just a litte knowledge about Freya/Hi5 to help your dev learning the other clients.

Onliest reason why i took Interlude, is because my Dev knows everything about Interlude also with it's development.

He studied Java for about 13 years at a university and ye.. Most experience goes to Interlude.

He could just as easily do Hellbound or Gracia Final with his skills.

Im pretty sure if you have a good developer, and a bounch of good features for an upcomming server, there will be no problem finding someone who have just a litte knowledge about Freya/Hi5 to help your dev learning the other clients.

Could come in handy, very preferable..

I'll talk to him ;P

Onliest reason why i took Interlude, is because my Dev knows everything about Interlude also with it's development.

He studied Java for about 13 years at a university and ye.. Most experience goes to Interlude.

Right if he has that much experience then, he shouldnt have any problems with any other chronicle.

Not many things changed since c4 in core side, so if that guy does not have a clue in coding for different chronicles c4+ then really you have to question his abilities.

The features are nice and simple however , more unique things need to be added to make an interlude server stand out from the massive crowd

Right if he has that much experience then, he shouldnt have any problems with any other chronicle.

Not many things changed since c4 in core side, so if that guy does not have a clue in coding for different chronicles c4+ then really you have to question his abilities.

The features are nice and simple however , more unique things need to be added to make an interlude server stand out from the massive crowd

Thanks man i really appreciate your opinion :)

As above, not interlude. Nowdays it's a fact that nobody wants interlude servers or just few people.

Edit:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=282251.0

Asking to the community opinion about which of the features they don't like, meanwhile made preview of the server and going for interlude.

Just like anybody else who ask for features request :D

ask yourself the following - what makes this server stand out from the thousands+ other INTERLUDE SERVERS WITH THE EXACT SAME OR VERY IDENTICAL FEATURES and WHY should players join yours instead of others given that you have the same features and nothing new