Your car

Raule

Δεν είναι υπάλληλος το παιδί σου για να το πληρώσεις.

Σαφώς δεν καταλαβαίνεις τι εννοώ, διαφορετικά δεν θα διαφωνούσαμε τότε

Εσύ το φαντάσεσαι σε φάση, ένα μαλακιστίρι να χαριεντίζεται όλη μέρα κι εγώ να του πετάω λεφτά να σκουπίζεται όταν χέζει.

Καμία σχέση.

Ναι αυτό εννοώ εγώ. Προφανώς εννοείς να το στηρίζεις στις επιλογές που κάνει και σε αυτό συμφωνώ.

• 5 years later...

I have dodge ram 1500 hemi. Very reliable and fast car. It was once such a friend of mine, very much like to take it, gets behind the wheel and go. By the way if you need spare parts for your car, you can feel free to ask for help and search for components in online stores. For example, on the site truckpowerup recently found excellent exhaust system for my car. Recently, there were problems with the back door. So buy yourself parts and it's time to repair my car. Friends, please tell me which exhaust system is best to install in the dodge ram 1500 hemi?

Edited by karizma

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 10:05 PM, karizma said:

I have dodge ram 1500 hemi. Very reliable and fast car. It was once such a friend of mine, very much like to take it, gets behind the wheel and go. By the way if you need spare parts for your car, you can feel free to ask for help and search for components in online stores. For example, on the site truckpowerup recently found excellent exhaust system for my car. Recently, there were problems with the back door. So buy yourself parts and it's time to repair my car. Friends, please tell me which exhaust system is best to install in the dodge ram 1500 hemi?

Have been driving Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi and I was very happy with the driving. The car looks heavy but when you drive it goes very smooth. And it's good if you have some construction or other business. However, I'm not an expert on this car, so, unfortunately, I can't suggest a good exhaust system. It's better to ask this question on Dodge forum.

• 2 weeks later...