[Guide] hLaPEx: The Blackbook

ripper-b

Guest rudewaker

Its a website that he took stuff from everybody who has put their time and effort to find the information, putting it on a website, and takin' credit for it.

And yes !!!!!!

I have finished my project "hLaPEx: The Blackbook"...

You can find it here.

I am waiting for Maxtor to host it on maxbastards.gr to remove the ads!

Note: If someone wants to translate it to his language pm me.

Note 2: Exw polles douleies gia na to metafrasw sta ellinika...Alla an kapoios 3ereis kala apo HTML mporei na voi8isei ;)

Re ka8isterimene ti copyright?? emas mas rotises?? ola copy paste einai ekei mesa...

TI?????

Copy & paste?

3ereis posi wra mou pire na to ftiaxw?

To menu to pira "akatergasto" kai to tropopoihsa apo tin arxi.

To Class list to eftiaxa egw.

To class list Tutorial to eftiaxa episis egw.

To multishell tutorial to egrapsa egw (me liga stoixeia apo to antiarax)

To "What s hLaPEx" to egrapsa egw.

Auta pou daneistika einai ta multishell codes & list IDs ta opoia ta pira apo edw mesa KAI AN KOITOUSATE LIGO TO ABOUT EXW CREDITS KAI STO MAXBASTARDS. ALLA 8A TO ALLAXW GT VRIKA OTI TA MUTLISHELL EINAI METAFRASMENA APO TO ANTIARAX, KAI MALLON EKEI 8A PANE TA CREDITS.

===

What????

Copy & paste??

Do you know how many time i spent to make it?

When i found the menu it SUCKED so i modified it until it was beautiful.

I wrote the class list.

I wrote the multiclass tutorial.

I wrote the multishell tutorial. (With a little help from antiarax)

I wrote "What Is hLaPEx".

The only stuff i borrowed was the multishell codes (who were already borrowed from antiarax:P), and the list ids. And if you look the "about" page i have credits to maxbastards.

====

Ty Maxtor :)

The hLaPEx blackbook is a "book" that has almost all info about hLaPEx. There you can learn how to do the multiclass bug, how to use multishel codes, other codes for hLaPEx, scripts.

And yes !!!!!!

I have finished my project "hLaPEx: The Blackbook"...

Here here MxB Mirror

or here Geo Mirror.

I am waiting for Maxtor to host it on maxbastards.gr to remove the ads!

Note: If someone wants to translate it to his language pm me.

Note 2: Exw polles douleies gia na to metafrasw sta ellinika...Alla an kapoios 3ereis kala apo HTML mporei na voi8isei ;)

we got mirror now. Stickied

I dont know why p3tros talk like this but thx Ripper-B for that share its really helpfull its all in 1 we cant search everytime that we want one code there is good job :)

I agree that is a good job that you took all the peaces of "hlapex puzzle" and you assembled it in a site... The thing that makes me getting into RAGE is that you have COPYRIGHTS!! FFS man everything in there is from posts of other ppl and u refrased them...

I agree that is a good job that you took all the peaces of "hlapex puzzle" and you assembled it in a site... The thing that makes me getting into RAGE is that you have COPYRIGHTS!! FFS man everything in there is from posts of other ppl and u refrased them...

You are not correct. I have copyrights because i have spent very much time for it (over 4 hours). I had to collect infomation. Then modify them to be more understandable. After this i had to connect each part to the menu and create the final page.

(If you had done it would you linke somebody to copy this and present it as his job? That's why i have the copyright)

I have written credits to maxbastards for providing the codes in the "about" part. The only thing i borrowed is the multishell codes !!!

You are not correct. I have copyrights because i have spent very much time for it (over 4 hours). I had to collect infomation. Then modify them to be more understandable. After this i had to connect each part to the menu and create the final page.

(If you had done it would you linke somebody to copy this and present it as his job? That's why i have the copyright)

I have written credits to maxbastards for providing the codes in the "about" part. The only thing i borrowed is the multishell codes !!!

OK then the class id list is your finding.. right??