Disscussion about Mages on Interlude

I want to discuss about mages on Interlude.

Let's talk about great mid rate server with 24+4 buffs slots.

For example. archer - can take about 3-4 resists (elemental, divine, unholy, invocation) and what Necro should do?

Exit game? xD

Well starting with the concept archer > mage... and knowing that necro doesn't hit like an sps or sorceror... just don't follow an archer that run + hit... try to get him in close range... debuffs and steal life... and that's your only chance.

If you are sps or sorceror just gear all magic crit buffs and pray for a good one, or more, othwerise archers should win.

My opinion.

Unless you are in a server where debuffs are considered like cancer and they must be erased from the game, you actually have much chances of win.

Just use the geodata in your favor so the archer must get in range to attack you, meanwhile you can heal yourself.

Unless you are in a server where debuffs are considered like cancer and they must be erased from the game, you actually have much chances of win.

Just use the geodata in your favor so the archer must get in range to attack you, meanwhile you can heal yourself.

Archer's range waay larger than necro's? O.o...

Specially if saggitarius?>_< plus infinity bow slow bb...

Interlude is a clearly archer chronicle so mages have a really tough life except necros.

You forgot to mention the Spellhowler and OL's.

You forgot to mention the Spellhowler and OL's.

Sph is my favorite class but at Interlude it's not so OP unfortunately(depends on server though) oh and yes OLs are so damn strong just I consider them more such a supportive/debuffer class and less such a mage.

Sph is my favorite class but at Interlude it's not so OP unfortunately(depends on server though) oh and yes OLs are so damn strong just I consider them more such a supportive/debuffer class and less such a mage.

The OL is the perfect class.Somehow they managed to balance it so well,the damage is enough the debuffs you got are powerfull and the supporting skills are just awesome.

Sph is my all time favourite class and yea this class got better after IL (the empower skills/etc).

The OL is the perfect class.Somehow they managed to balance it so well,the damage is enough the debuffs you got are powerfull and the supporting skills are just awesome.

Sph is my all time favourite class and yea this class got better after IL (the empower skills/etc).

Yeap OL is a pretty balanced and nice class, it just needs some good hands to play it too. And yes sph got so powerful after IL. I really love it.

Archer's range waay larger than necro's? O.o...

Specially if saggitarius?>_< plus infinity bow slow bb...

That's might happen if that server haven't any kind of geodata. If you hide behind a wall or something like they can't hit you from long range, also if debuffs are working with an anchor/curse of abyss you can easy win.

Also if you have eye of pa'agrio the chance of getting a critical hit are lower.

That's might happen if that server haven't any kind of geodata. If you hide behind a wall or something like they can't hit you from long range, also if debuffs are working with an anchor/curse of abyss you can easy win.

Also if you have eye of pa'agrio the chance of getting a critical hit are lower.

A decent archer will not come near a necro and he'll just stay in range waiting till necro moves away from the wall and the party starts again... it can maybe be a large game but I think archer has more chances to outplay a necro.

A decent archer will not come near a necro and he'll just stay in range waiting till necro moves away from the wall and the party starts again... it can maybe be a large game but I think archer has more chances to outplay a necro.

If both are decent on their class,archer MAY have more chances than necro,yes.

So the fight would end once the necro lands his anchor.