GxM Banned

GxM4Ever

Why did i got banned?!

Only Because i registerd on another forum and posted 3 times saying"nice share"??

thats rlly facked up (sry but i really pissed off)

I payed 20 damn dollors to see the posts for my self im a greedy person... i never told any other forums the hidden post's

but think!!!!

if they would have really stolen the MxC forum... that would mean it will never be safe because the one that who had stolle it whould see all posts...

so all i'm saying is that i never leeched in my life to other forums

I'm sorry that I even registerd on that crappy forum...because i never tought b/c i wold get banned here for only 3 posts!!

and 1 more thing were's the proof that i leeched to the forum?!

So Please UnBan GxM !

Well , My Friend GxM We Are In The Same Situation..

I Got Banned For The Same Reason , I Think So...

Anyway , They Told Me That There Is No Way Of Unban.. So

You Have To Forget Your Account :S

Guest skaros

dang gxm :(

i dont think gxm leached and i read Hellmindx and his story makes sence...

but dont worry fellas u will get ya posts back :D

dang gxm :(

i dont think gxm leached and i read Hellmindx and his story makes sence...

but dont worry fellas u will get ya posts back :D

i don't think that is his problem...

he was a platinum member :-\

even if u are a platinum or donator or a staff member u can get banned if u do smth that is against the rules of the forum

he was a platinum member :-\

Erm , I Dont Think The Fact That He Was A Platinum Member Gives Him The Unban Right..

Donator Members Are Same With Normal Members. Even If They Payed.

He Lost 15 Euros Ok , I Respect That. But Wtf?

Because He Payed He Will Get Unbanned? I Can't Understand It..

( I Don't Flame / Insult Anyone , I Just Say Opinion. I Don't Think Donator Members Are Something Better Or Higher In Here.. )

even if u are a platinum or donator or a staff member u can get banned if u do smth that is against the rules of the forum

/agree

Erm , I Dont Think The Fact That He Was A Platinum Member Gives Him The Unban Right..

Donator Members Are Same With Normal Members. Even If They Payed.

He Lost 15 Euros Ok , I Respect That. But Wtf?

Because He Payed He Will Get Unbanned? I Can't Understand It..

( I Don't Flame / Insult Anyone , I Just Say Opinion. I Don't Think Donator Members Are Something Better Or Higher In Here.. )

/agree

also

1st of all he paid 20 euro :P

2nd i didn't say that cause of his platinum status he could have the privilege to get unbanned

P.S. i don't understand something

we aren't aloud to join other forums?

well... i mean i searched greekcheaters for all members i warned them, i pmed them or contacted them in some way and some admited their mistake and did the good choice to leave that forum....

but GxM had 3 posts with nice share and thanks... Is that considered as leaching?

I am sorry but i think that is kinda F*ked up

Either ways it is Democracy... we pursuit our rights (obama FTW)

haha j/k

i am not either insulting or flamin... just my opinion :D

one of the biggest rules of this forum is

" DON'T JOIN TO OTHER FORUMS "

Moderators i can't understand you , because some people are in your forum , they can't join to the other forum ?

That's not a good point for you .

Also i know some people that they made their forum with the same subject like yours . But they didn't advertise their forum to ur forum .

So they have not the right's to make an other forum cuz they will got ban from urs ?

I think that you have to ban the user that they are register in RageZone . Cuz as you told , we have the right's to register in other forum .

But as i can see the most share's on this forum coming from RageZone . So RageZone moderators , must ban the user that they came from MaxCheaters .

Think what i said .

one of the biggest rules of this forum is

" DON'T JOIN TO OTHER FORUMS "

Moderators i can't understand you , because some people are in your forum , they can't join to the other forum ?

That's not a good point for you .

Also i know some people that they made their forum with the same subject like yours . But they didn't advertise their forum to ur forum .

So they have not the right's to make an other forum cuz they will got ban from urs ?

I think that you have to ban the user that they are register in RageZone . Cuz as you told , we have the right's to register in other forum .

But as i can see the most share's on this forum coming from RageZone . So RageZone moderators , must ban the user that they came from MaxCheaters .

Think what i said .

they can join ... i am member of RZ , i am member of other forums too but i dont share smth .. i search of smth => I take it => bye bye .. no post no nothing ...

as u see all who are on greekcheaters they all leached the forum .. search by yourself too ..

yes i know but as maxcheater staff telling that we have not the right's to post or share something on other forum , THEY DON'T HAVE the rights to take something from other forum and share it HERE . I speaking for you , and other member's .... but as i can see you are one of them

/offtopic: Oh Anni You Are Back! Welcome !

/ontopic: Guys... Mods Have Said This Over 50 Times. They Don't Care If Someone Is Another's Forum Member. They Care About Leeching ( c/p ).

The Problem Is, That They Don't Look The Facts.

They Look + Do , What They Want To Do... That's My Opinion. Im Not Talking Specifically To Someone Im Just Saying My Opinion.

Im Not Asking Or Crying For Unban.  It's The Mods + Admins Decision.

Just See The Facts And Then Do What You Want To Do.

P.S: About My Leeching.

I Had 2 Post Count.

One For my Preconfigured Pack

And The 2nd One For The Eurovision Song Contest 2008 Songs..

But None Check It...

They Care About Leeching ( c/p ) . 

I agree HellMind .

But the question is : why MaxCheater staff telling that we have not the right's to do leeching , and MaxCheater user and some member staff doing it with the only different that they taking share's from other forum .

That's was the question . IMO .

They Care About Leeching ( c/p ) . 

I agree HellMind .

But the question is : why MaxCheater staff telling that we have not the right's to do leeching , and MaxCheater user and some member staff doing it with the only different that they taking share's from other forum .

That's was the question . IMO .

i said u can do c/p leaching w/e but u will surely get banned because u paste whole forum to yours or your friends and its illegal .. by being a member without c/p the forum just your posts its not big deal

We have a little conversation and the thing i can say now is to wait for 2 days,in 2 days we'll see what the other ppl of the staff will say and if they all agree at 1st of August stefoulis15 and gxm are about to be unbanned.