Slots In Gold 3V3 Team.. Check Out. 5 Euro.. Updated!

nixa12

Hello Guys, I'm selling slots in Gold V 3v3 eu/ne team ,as u can see from picture. The team is mine, and to participate in team all you have to do is either pay 5 euros, or gift me 1 skin of 975 rps, after you do that, I play 5 games with you and you w8 for s3 rewards :)  To be all secure, trades with money will go via middle man- Noble... Noble is my friend and he can verify that i really have gold v team, and that this is not a scamm...

I'm also selling whole team for 20 euros.. So u get clean team, and u are only member in it, no one else..

This s3 rewards you will get will greatly increase the Value of your account, you will be able to sell it more easily, and you can show off to your friends..

For any questions, Feel free to pm me...

I'm also willing to sell the team, if someone wants, pm me so we can discus about the price...

Btw I don't go first in any way..  ^-^

Paypal and PSC accepted

zw9RAoO.jpg

So this is from LoL site:

NVcuo4C.jpg

This is how skin will look, almost 100% sure...

width=1024 height=576http://i.imgur.com/1r3gAeQ.jpg[/img]

So don't miss your chance to grab this awesome skin, and have Golden border, in any queue u play ;)

RwK1BsG.jpg

I can find platinum slot for 5e and you are selling gold slot for 15? Price are to overrated dude.

Anyway,i can vouch for nixa too.

ok, find me I'll pay that price for it gladly :)

Ty for the vouch  :D

You can get it with 5 games why did you play 120 :))

It's some bug, I didnt play 120 games..

No, actually I've tryed 2 times to win first 5 games, and was placed in silver II in both cases...

Try to do it with high elo soloq players and you will get like gold II or even plat T_T

I'd like to do it, but i dont have friends who are at so high elo.. I have some people on my list that are high elo, but I doubt they would play games with me..