GOD Client

Do you think that CoD client failed?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that CoD client failed?

• Yes
    • No

Goddess of Destruction client and the free to play system brought the official server back to life, while official servers were running with high five they were pretty dead and with this update they got much more online than before for sure.

Although in EU and in NA this game is not so much active as in Asian servers.

However, what i can say that the main problem is not the client itself but how the company manage it, nowdays retail became a "Pay to Win" game where the usage of bot is out of control due to the new system introduced.

You don't see many GoD servers cause most of the java projects are private and yet l2j team is working with high five, however i edited my post above.

By the way, a good example of GoD server might be Lineage2Dex, they have around 1200 online.

You don't see many GoD servers cause most of the java projects are private and yet l2j team is working with high five, however i edited my post above.

By the way, a good example of GoD server might be Lineage2Dex, they have around 1200 online.

I'm just saying that GoD servers need to be light.

New things are good to be shown.