Hall of Shame

Intrepid

Because in hes mind thats a low quality post while it has many good side effects.

For 1 ovenuc clearly prooven to us hes clueless to everything in java yet hes got a sales topic so he scams people because hes selling work that he unable to support because of hes lack of knowledge. You dont want to know how many people makes money like that around here while having absolutely 0 knowledge and beeing extremly retarded at the same time :D

I don't know this ovenuc neither did I read the topic about him but what I can say that when people enter this forum, they enter on it for shares and coding and exchanges but when they see low-quality topics from mods and generally users that have a shitty attitude towards other users and all day that they do is trolling/spaming/flaming and not getting anything new to the contribution of the forum, that's what I call a low-quality thing.

Well since I've got b here I moved towards hforums where it's a better place to invest my time and resources to high-quality sections, these things being said I could estimate that even over 1 month, 3 months, 1 year will be same low-q community if no changes are made on this forum.

From my side, I wish you all a nice day, I go back to my work.

2mmxn29.jpg

@maxtor put that on the top under logo

Awsome idea! XD

I don't know this ovenuc neither did I read the topic about him but what I can say that when people enter this forum, they enter on it for shares and coding and exchanges but when they see low-quality topics from mods and generally users that have a shitty attitude towards other users and all day that they do is trolling/spaming/flaming and not getting anything new to the contribution of the forum, that's what I call a low-quality thing.

Well since I've got b here I moved towards hforums where it's a better place to invest my time and resources to high-quality sections, these things being said I could estimate that even over 1 month, 3 months, 1 year will be same low-q community if no changes are made on this forum.

From my side, I wish you all a nice day, I go back to my work.

Funny thing is while you say that you do nothing about it and you are still here. Your the exect fit to the hall of shame, got banned for scamming than came back as smartass to enlighten us about things we alredy know :D

So no dildo's?

nope, you'll see :D

Awsome idea! XD

Funny thing is while you say that you do nothing about it and you are still here. Your the exect fit to the hall of shame, got banned for scamming than came back as smartass to enlighten us about things we alredy know :D

nope, you'll see :D

Everybody it's entitled to an opinion.

Everybody it's entitled to an opinion.

Ofcourse but opinions are worthless with actions to back your words up :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA :P

i will remember you something so special and that was the reason for Raule award "Funny User"

Click Me

once trolled like 10 pages, wrote after that its a troll and poeple still getting trolled

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=203811.0

once trolled like 10 pages, wrote after that its a troll and poeple still getting trolled

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=203811.0

I'll add that to the main post, collection of epicness :D