[L2J]L2Rainbow

Elessar

server has been made by noobs. when they had a little htm -yes htm bug - with castles, they fixed it for 1 day, and when they applied the update, the server was down for a long time, but after they started gameserver nobody could connect to the server, cause they fvcked up something. after this update some htm files became russian. nice. but there are other things what shows that they just bought a pack, and almost did nothing with it, like the protection. they don't have any hack/bot protection(oh sorry you can't enchant near to the warehouse... : DDDD), and pvp feed protection neither, just some random ban system, and 120 sec delay between killing 1 person, clan can't be upgraded to lv11, community board isn't works well: buff scheme don't works, subclass changing in cb isn't works neither, you can't tp/buff when you're flagged in town, vote system is slow as fvck, and often isn't works, they couldn't fix skills like greater battle heal (with bow and 900 casting speed you can heal nonstop, like with 2k cspeed), some mobs gives you lethal blow, brainless settings on mobs, like 45 min respawn, auction system works, but the npcs arent spawned, you can kill the medium boss with bug, when you log out in subclass, sometimes your character duplicates, and more and more and more, and i haven't talk about the balance. btw i'll never trust again in 15 post count, untrusted server owners at MxC. totally waste of time. : D

ps.: next time don't buy multilang pack, or learn how to fix the problems with it.

Server is only for donations.. there is donate for safe enchant and u can see ppl already with +160 weapons while u can make max armor +50 with farm... donators can stay and enjoy this server but others dont stand a chance.. gl hf to ur server but is already failed. cya

Server is only for donations.. there is donate for safe enchant and u can see ppl already with +160 weapons while u can make max armor +50 with farm... donators can stay and enjoy this server but others dont stand a chance.. gl hf to ur server but is already failed. cya

what did you expect from a server with 100% enchant rate and no maximum limit?

what did you expect from a server with 100% enchant rate and no maximum limit?

tbh i expected this server to grow up,but after i saw that many donations came out im rly dissapoinent.. its clearly a server to make money.

Like i say before.. vote reward gives 50% stats and unlimited donations.

Easy votes & money but most of ppl are too stupid to understand it.

lol you maddd? the community is growing pretty fast ahhaha also with the new content update everyone is out of city PvPing. Gl with you wannabe flames.

as i heard the second greatest clan in your server left, and a lot other players left either. some donator helps for newbies to keep the server alive. i think its not the best way to make your server.

Goku Thanks!

Postby Roach » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks for items xXxGokuxXx!  :mrgreen:

Roach

Re: Goku Thanks!

Postby zenonz1337 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:54 pm

no problem!

if anyone need help find me ingame name: xXxGokuxXx and if u have main char pls dont pm me, i wanna give items to newbies to keep alive the server! thanks

so from now 3 ways to get items: donate, begging from donators, 60 year farm.

1 clan server, you just waste your time there. there is no pvp, only PvE.

M4SCH1N3CH3K< pm him perhaps he still have some items, what he got from the gm for nothing.

LoL I love it when some old ragers try to desprestige a server they know nothing about it because they left 2-3 weeks ago. As I said, GL go try to make your server, I made mine and it's perfect working and running smoothly with the brand new machine. Player that left because of the laggs are comming back because the new machine we ordered on 9th August arrived some days ago ^^

LoL I love it when some old ragers try to desprestige a server they know nothing about it because they left 2-3 weeks ago. As I said, GL go try to make your server, I made mine and it's perfect working and running smoothly with the brand new machine. Player that left because of the laggs are comming back because the new machine we ordered on 9th August arrived some days ago ^^

this is why there are no method to check online player count anywhere? : D don't blame ppl. a lot of my friend still played there 'till your huge update, and they said your server became ghost server, cause a lot dudes left cause of more PvE, less PvP, only against LostLegion, the clan what isn't beatable, cause all of the donators are there. and with adding new features you don't fix bugs. just sayin'. enough to read the forum. ;-D

and please don't talk to me, with 17 post, you epic unknown random adminguy. btw good luck with your super servidor amigo.

Elessar ur the biggest admin i ever seen inn my whole life.. players are suggesting things in ur forums or in game via petition also and u just say  a simple ''no'' ur the biggest fail admin ever. and btw lol with the new updates.

When you post useless things, and that by the way, are fake just think something: My server is more succesful than yours.

my non-exist server is more succesful than yours, dear unknown random latino amigo.