Instasll Files In Linux.

InTheEndॐ

Question

you want to install a server on linux?you realize that the only thing you need is to start the database installer right?

I don't know a shit dude ... I've just ordered linux cause they are cheaper than windows +15euro per month. it's not only the database installer is the mysql jdk etc etc..

I don't know a shit dude ... I've just ordered linux cause they are cheaper than windows +15euro per month. it's not only the database installer is the mysql jdk etc etc..

Yes but you have to understand that you order something that you have no clue.WTf?What's the furture of the server?

Yes but you have to understand that you order something that you have no clue.WTf?What's the furture of the server?

Well it's test dedi, i won't use it for a server,now. :D i just paid it to learn some things about Linux. No one get borned with all the knowledge of the word in his mind

Well it's test dedi, i won't use it for a server,now. :D i just paid it to learn some things about Linux. No one get borned with all the knowledge of the word in his mind

Seems sounds to me not a good move.Anyway this is just me.

Why don't you just use ubuntu desktop?

Open the cmd

sudo su

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop

Im using ubuntu. Could you tell me your skype so i can talk with you?

than i remember to you xD

anyway have you heard about dual boot to test linux? :DDD

btw if you use ubuntu you can even just click on the db installer and install everything you need from the ubuntu software center :DDD

ohh and if you order a dedi with linux ask for the debian LAMP package it comes with preinstalled apache,mysql,php,phpmyadmin :D

than i remember to you xD

anyway have you heard about dual boot to test linux? :DDD

btw if you use ubuntu you can even just click on the db installer and install everything you need from the ubuntu software center :DDD

ohh and if you order a dedi with linux ask for the debian LAMP package it comes with preinstalled apache,mysql,php,phpmyadmin :D

Well,could you add me on skype so we can chat and you can explain me somethings about  ubuntu? i use ubuntu 12.0

Well,could you add me on skype so we can chat and you can explain me somethings about  ubuntu? i use ubuntu 12.0

Download the latest, 13.04.

All you need to do is learn to use the download center provided by Ubuntu

Download the latest, 13.04.

All you need to do is learn to use the download center provided by Ubuntu

I've just got the dedicate,how i can download the latest 13.04? :P i don't know even how to connect to my dedicate [troll]

I've just got the dedicate,how i can download the latest 13.04? :P i don't know even how to connect to my dedicate [troll]

You're gonna work with PuTTy connector. It's a terminal connector from your PC to your linux OS dedi server.

You're gonna work with PuTTy connector. It's a terminal connector from your PC to your linux OS dedi server.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesss i remember it! Could someone add me at skype xrhstos.vagneas and give me a hand of help? :P