A lesson of history.

CryStaliN

Didn't even read ur shit

Greece >>>>>>> Romania

At least you have good and cheap whores, live with that

greeks girls are ugly, nobody wanna fuck them.

would be fine without all of them except vampires :D

Didn't even read ur shit

Greece >>>>>>> Romania

At least you have good and cheap whores, live with that

The world >>> Greece :D

greeks girls are ugly, nobody wanna -beep- them.

You are a pet

I just connected to a wifi, I'm in Ios island at a pool bar with 200 whores around me and e-flame you, and you are from a trashy Romanian mountain and rage while trying to prove us how important you are =D

You are a pet

I just connected to a wifi, I'm in Ios island at a pool bar with 200 whores around me and e-flame you, and you are from a trashy Romanian mountain and rage and trying to prove us how important you are =D

But greek girls are ugly still sorry :D

Everybody knows that. Facts are real.

Raulie's brainfarts aren't

Also every single romanian girl is ugly as fck also...dat eyebrows :D

A mod close it,hattorz un-summoned.

You are a pet

I just connected to a wifi, I'm in Ios island at a pool bar with 200 whores around me and e-flame you, and you are from a trashy Romanian mountain and rage while trying to prove us how important you are =D

We got 150 mb/s dl and 100 upl and u got 100kb/s and u talking ? go and pay 70$ for a 100kb/s internet  :happyforever:

Also every single romanian girl is ugly as fck also...dat eyebrows :D

ugly?...every single Man that will come into Constanta(city with open at sea) will say that Romanian girls are hot and know how to party.

If all of you are just little freaks standing behind a computer and watching pixeled girls on your monitor, then -beep-ing wake up and come to our country.If you see more ugly womans than hot ones, I am sorry, your eyes are broken.

Every single star(showbiz person) which visited Romania said that is the most wonderfull country with the most hot womans they ever saw.Also, woman stars said it too  :gusta: