[L2J]L2Averia

Jok3

Freya and zaken are instanced.

About the community board seems interesting :), what about donations? Are EU players allowed to donated?

money is always welcome in any currency and from whoever is willing to give,either American Jew or a Bagladesh immigrant  :troll:

I have thoughts though about the "natives".Probably beeing a russian project most people will ignore english speaking europeans.Snobbing divas...  :good sir:

Freya and zaken are instanced.

About the community board seems interesting :), what about donations? Are EU players allowed to donated?

Even if it's instanced it's not that easy, for tezza you need 36 ppl 80+ lvl and it have big stats, freya also is hard, all russian clans farming tezza with 4 full cps and freya with 2 and we do all with 1 cp, the only problem is that instances are always full and you have to spam enter for long time to get in. That's how frintezza npc looks there: http://forum.averia.ws/threads/%D0%A4%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0.23060/

About donations, no one of use donated so idk is it possible, but i think with paypal you should be able to donate, anyway there is nothing good for what you need to donate, everything you can get buy for adena, even premium accounts and other donate stuff.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...