[ Share ] Fire Weapons

sucks hard ! if all ppl go and draw a color to each weapon we will draw up with a messy forum

//try to do smth different that havent been since now , effects on weapons ^^ 

Its Better Than The Old Texture , But Why To Say It Crystallized?? Change It's Name!!

Aah And Sth Else.

Are U Admin Of L2Tiara?? 

i will rename it to " Fire Bow " hahaha  .

No i am not admin of L2Tiara , but i just had the system of this server and i log there to make the photo . haha :P

sucks hard ! if all ppl go and draw a color to each weapon we will draw up with a messy forum

vent00za this is spam and you broke my rules . i don't care if you are gold member . i will report you . this -beep-ing spam must stop  .

vent00za don't continue .

vent00za this is spam and you broke my rules . i don't care if you are gold member . i will report you . this -beep-ing spam must stop

its not spam its my oppinion .. dont you see a lot of those weapons .. nothing hard to be made and nothing special to be shared .. just make smth unique .. just an oppinion :)

yae ok , its a share , i don't want to be on the STICKIES , i just made a share , you should make a pm to tell  your opinion ,and i would take it to my mind in the next share . I please you to don't continue this . Keep the topic clear please , and if you want something to tell me , do it in msn or pm . 

yae ok , its a share , i don't want to be on the STICKIES , i just made a share , you should make a pm to tell  your opinion ,and i would take it to my mind in the next share . I please you to don't continue this . Keep the topic clear please , and if you want something to tell me , do it in msn or pm . 

that forum is made to Share/Discuss between Us the Opinions, In a open field...Not by PM's.

If that was Only a "PM" forum...then here wasnt Boards or replies. ;)

Well If u ask me 10 min of work. 

we don't asked you . so this is spam . reported

thats Enough.

-1 karma and Warned.

Next time is BAN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...