[L2OFF]L2Media

boulanger

2rwpyc8.png

Server Information

* Rates *

xp 1000x | Sp 1000x | Adena 1000x | Drop 1x | Spoil 1x | Party Rate 3x

Adena/Drop/Spoil amount rates are customary moded, so that server could have a great economy.

Farm difficulty: Easy.  (in 1 hour top pvp gear dark eternal + dark amaranthine 

THIS GOD TAUTI server was started march 2013 (http://www.tauti.lineage2media.com)

Old Freya / CT3 Unique  server still on going, no wipe (since 2008 http://www.server.lineage2media.com)

* Enchant Rates *

Max For Weapons +25

Max For Armors +25

Max For Jewels +25

Enchant Chance 65%

Chance Enchant Blessed Scrolls 80% (up to +16 )

Destruction Scrolls - 65%

* Main info *

The server is TAUTI GOD with lindvior updates (and even epeisodion things added)

Dragon weapons added ( lindvior update)

New faces and hairstyles and accesories (epeisodion update)

All items in client added to shop

STABLE ECONOMY

BALANCED CLASSES

Most Balanced GOD SERVER!

NO CORRUPTION

NO WHIPE EVE|R

Starting level - 1

Subclass level - 80

DUal Class level -99

Offline shop system

Auction houses

Istina, Octavis, and all other instances

100% REAL ANTIBOT (not bypassable captcha system)

100% GOD GEODATA

Unique Economy System (we have 6 years of experience, old server freya 6 year old NO WIPE!)

Balanced Buffs/Skills/Classes

CHain Skills

ALL SKILLS WORKING!!!!

Summons RETAIL STATS!

DAILY UPDATES

NO CORRUPTION! (6 years to prove it)

Augmentations High 90%

Augmentations Top 75%

PvP Color System

A lot of Unique things :)

Community buffer, shop,

CLass Change free (3 class at npc no quest)

4th class change manual (so you are able to chose some of your 3rd class skills NOT to be replaced by 4th)

Nobless no quest needed.

All epics up and working, all their levels upgraded

Custom farm zones to make more pvp

Highly competitive

250+ Talismans (retail like god)

and so much much more features!

* Castle Siege *

Castle sieges

* 3 events

Last Man standing, TVT automated

Real Man organized events: Hide and seek, Q&A, and other

* Clan *

- Max alliances: 3

- Clan level for war: 5

- Clan members for war: 10

- When you kill an enemy in clan war you get 200 rep

- Max clan level 11

- requirements for clan upgrade Lowered greatly

* Olympiad System *

Olympiad daily

Starting 16:00, Ends 22:00

Hero skills only on main class

GOD olympiad arenas all working, GOD Olympiad system 100%

GOD rewards

Enjoy the Game And Respect our Staff.

Lineage 2 GOD SERVER constantly Updated (up to EPEISODION) and NO WIPE EVER!

No Customs!

1st.WebSite : http://tauti.lineage2media.com/

Forum :http://lineage2media.com/forum/index.php

video of server:

8312_531218493583316_244774896_n.jpg

Augmentations High 90%

Augmentations Top 75%

huh? Isn't it supposed the top ls to have more % than the high ls?

who cares about augmentation? i think he topic creator missmatched the numbers, big fk deal lol

i play since a week here and it s really ok, better then 90% of garbage servers that are run by stupid kids, like that nostalgia and the likes, that pay in game with items to make people advertise their shitty server and post to them positive comments

who cares about augmentation? i think he topic creator missmatched the numbers, big fk deal lol

i play since a week here and it s really ok, better then 90% of garbage servers that are run by stupid kids, like that nostalgia and the likes, that pay in game with items to make people advertise their shitty server and post to them positive comments

yeah because off= more stable than java

average population??

i m in game now, arcan city is full, i guess 400 real players, since they have lameguard, no bots, and max dual box is 2, but since you can buff yourself from community board, no need for boxes... allthough an iss in party is needed for raids ( u get lvl 1 melodies  from community board only)

anyways, someone pm d me asking me about my oppinion of the server , here it is , my 2 cents...

Hello, i read that you play in this server..i didn't try it because i need to download their own client and i was bored to.

Can you tell me how is it? average players online? international community? activity? some minor infos and your impressions, thanks in advance!!

heya,

well i played on their server few years ago, and even now is running, they didnt have not even 1 wipe in 6 years on their freya server, so when they opened this new tauti server, i started playing again,

first, they have antibot lameguard, so no bots rly, 1 gm same as it was 6 years ago, i respect him, not some stupid kids, he was rly a nice guy, but never got involved in game, wich is very ok...

international community is big, lots of europeans, asians, indonesians, not many brasilians though...

i can say that i farmed 4 hours to get top grade pvp gear, dark eternal and dark amaranthine, also i like it that the donation system is ok, i mean u get col with wich u buy some epics, but u can even buy epics with gold coins taht drop in game, or simply kill the epics, we kill istina and octavis in 4-5 ppl, easy, no problem at all...

custom farm zones, garden, orbis temple, geodata is pretty ok, nah, i dont know why they dont advertise it more, it s rly the 1% of the servers that worth playing on. they have updates all the time, they fix problems fast if any, they talk nice to player respond to all pms, wtf, love it rly...

ofc its  not perfect but at least it s good to know that they listen to their players, and fix issues fast, i reported crippling attack debuf was 10 seconds instead of 20 , and landed a bit hard, and they fixed the next updates in 2 days, so kudos for them for carring about their players.

the person who pmed u and the one u quoted it's the same :D

P.s. I just saw on the site, 650 players on AMAZING!!

yeah sry i did, but it s rly hard to find this server, i cant believe tenaki and other sht like nostalgia are everywhere and this server has so little adds , they deserve better, they not perfect, but at least these guy try, kudos for that. very few servers left that are rly lineage 2 and not crappy event servers with vote rewards that distabilizes economy and makewhipes every few months.