[L2J]L2WildTribe Reborn

WhiteDevil

EPIC FAIL SERVER!! SOME1 TOLD TO ADMIN TO FIX SERVER AND ADMIN BAN HIM...AND ADMIN GIVES ITEM TO FRIENDS..DONT JOIN IS EPIC FAIL

yeap it is!

admin is epic fail..

we speak before some days to start one server together he pay for dedicated and i give him the pack + all files and he block me on skype and facebook too :p..it's not so problem cauz i don't care!i know that he can't fix anything he ask me to log in on this server and make pk killer for him and he didn't know almost anything about develop but it's a kid!

yeap it is!

admin is epic fail..

we speak before some days to start one server together he pay for dedicated and i give him the pack + all files and he block me on skype and facebook too :p..it's not so problem cauz i don't care!i know that he can't fix anything he ask me to log in on this server and make pk killer for him and he didn't know almost anything about develop but it's a kid!

Post proofs for bani bani :D

Post proofs for bani bani :D

he find me on forum but we make the "deal" out of this forum so i don't know if it's reason for ban here in forum!if someone from staffs decide that i can show proofs for this user i'll show convertations on skype and facebook too :)

Sorry for doublepost but , is the server DOWN???

as i check yesterday cauz i wanted to contact with admin server was offline but i don't know if it's still offline!