[Share] Hades Cursed Dagger (hellbound )

i edit it stats and made it a dagger !!!! about the arnor is called atheria and to find it search in forum ;)

sry for not replyng so long but i was in hospital :S(-beep-ing leg broke at enchant :P)

ps. if you hold akamanah dual you can see that this is match smaller than the other sword so i made it a dagger !

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Search on the pages i shared this armor it called Artheries something like this i dont remmber.

And for the Share better called it a sword because it looks like a sword not dagger but nice share ty.

I am searching also for a while for this nice armor but the download links are pretty old and not working!

Please reup this cool stuff as well as the dagger or sword whatever you are calling it  ::)

I am searching also for a while for this nice armor but the download links are pretty old and not working!

Please reup this cool stuff as well as the dagger or sword whatever you are calling it  ::)

you I follow in a lot topics and always same, dumping old topics, is your last warn, you continue banned account ok? Locked.