-.- fucking help me >.>

ExTe

Question

Im kinda pissed off. I've search mxc, made a post but NOTHING.

How the fuck i can make a fuckin server able for others to join? I've done everything that guides i found say but nothing, absolutely nothing. Gimme some fuckin help -.-

11 answers to this question

Look first of all you must open your rooter / modem ports . OFC you have to close firewall , and also you have to write your ip adress ( often ur no-ip IP ) , in External / Internal adress ( gameserver/config ) , ( loginserver/config ) ,

to open ur rooter / modem ports , there is a site that you can get a bit help . http://portforward.com .

If you haven't static ip , and you want to make one , go http://no-ip.com , register and account , and go add host . Its easy to make no-ip IP , also there is a No-Ip guide here in our forum . After this open L2FileEdit , and go to open and decrypt and try to find L2.ini , open this -beep-ing file :P and as you can see there are a letter's saying ServerAdress : ( here write ur ip ) , after this press save and encrypt , and give l2.ini or make a patch with the system including ur ip adress ( l2.ini ) and send it to your friends . Hope help ya .

P.S : There is a guide in our forum , about how your friends can join in your server anyway . - TehRuleZzZ

1rst of all wrong sectioN

[Request] Dev Help [L2J] is HERE DAMN ...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=64.0

2nd watch your mouth...

3rd If you want to make your server online with host file..

G0 here see your IP:

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Then at your config folder there is a txt file... with name "loginserver"

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname=127.0.0.1 < - your ip

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

InternalHostname=127.0.0.1 < - your ip

Then put the IP at and to your host file...

And send the host file to your friends or tell them which ip to add...

You Ip will change if you dont have dynamiC after restart ;/

Search the forum to find what u must do for this...

*At least for me workeD fine.. and the server was online and my friend joineDDD.

GL

Then at your config folder there is a txt file... with name "loginserver"

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname=127.0.0.1 < - your ip

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

InternalHostname=127.0.0.1 < - your ip

Then put the IP at and to your host file...

And send the host file to your friends or tell them which ip to add...

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7177/65544097si2.png

>.>

lol wtf ? there is not a line for ur external / internal ip ? btw what pack using ?

Lightmagik's pack.

It's on stickies.

EDIT: To be more exact those lines exist but on gameserver/config/server.prop

open 2106,7777,9014 ports TCP/UDP if you behind a router on the IP which you can find here

Start>Run>type cmd then in the box that will pop - up type ipconfig .. then take the 3rd IP called

Προεπιλεγμένη πύλη . . . . . . . : 192.168.x.x

or

Preselected gate  .. .  . . ... . . : 192.168.x.x

u need this IP to open the ports .. then go to gs/config/server.prop and add on external your wan IP from www.whatismyip.com or the no-ip you made .. on internal you will need to put 192.168.x.x that your router use .. if u are behind a modem use 127.0.0.1 and u dont need to open the ports

hf

i have posted this a lot of times :) search more next time

it auto binds the ip via the gameserver properties

all l2jfree packs works like that..

So, i just have to go @ gameserver/config/server.prop and add my IP's on those lines ,open my ports , edit my l2.ini and imma ready?

So, i just have to go @ gameserver/config/server.prop and add my IP's on those lines ,open my ports , edit my l2.ini and imma ready?

you got it :)

user Exte warned with -1 karma for the following reasons :

- Innapropriate Language In the First topic

- Innapropriate language in the title

- Wrong Section where the topic is Posted.

- Not Following Any Guide (there are many) about How to make Online a L2J server.

- So, this topic Is TOTALLY USELESS.

Closed.