Fraps Program

hello guys i dunno where make post about my question and i write there,if it's wrong u can  move it in true discution.

anyway i want someone of you to give me to download program for fraps my pvps ingame .

Answer please sorry for english

hello guys i dunno where make post about my question and i write there,if it's wrong u can  move it in true discution.

anyway i want someone of you to give me to download program for fraps my pvps ingame .

Fraps Download I think i cover you :).. have fun.

depends the time of the video.. For Example(30 mins video = 20 secs)....

well,dude this program isn't for frapping "Gaming" videos that is for deskopt etc.

BUMP FOR LINK FRAP FOR GAMING.

• 1 month later...

If you're playing in GoD server you can use the in-game video recording and then you can edit it with some program.