What do you think about CT2?

Also , there will be more bugs and more problems ... I dont like kamael-hellbound and |Gracia because of the skills ..

Interlude is the best >.>

ofcourse i like the new areas that gracia has but koreans dont give the official files so that means that we will have MANY bugs .

Havent tried it but I'm looking forward to it. Seems there are some pretty nice features and such...

I'm curious what that fantasy-island looks like (thats Gracia, right?). Hopefully not too cartoonish...

• 2 weeks later...

the gracia update is best ever and thats cuz nc soft made l2 playable for working people too, for ex. if i work from 08:00 to 17:00 and i cannot play, i will have the vitality points (x100% to 300% XP) so i can lvl up quick with ws or buffers.

infact, i can play with my friends even if i work half a day, i get xp to stay arround theyr lvl.

gracia is a big improvement, solo leveling is good now, u can play alone and get much more xp and free buffs until lvl 62, gatekeeper prices are also cut down, and some areas of leveling are really cheap !

p.s.

i play on

serv: luna (eu)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Areas will be in Gracia III so you have to wait loong looong time for it.

It's called gracia Final part. It will be available in Korea this winter ;) so maybe February or March it will be available in USA and Europe :)