interlude [L2J]Lineage 2 Enrya-World G.O / 20.7.2013 19:00 GMT +3

D3athLeGenD™

Bad move sayin u owned l2sandora. Smart players wont play in a corrupted and rotten server so only players left will be some BRs and greeks. Notice Im not a "hater", lawl.

also it's bad move to say i will create again one of the best interlude pvp server  of 2013!

when i see this i think "ok server will fail :/

also it's bad move to say i will create again one of the best interlude pvp server  of 2013!

when i see this i think "ok server will fail :/

ok man you will see what i will do and please if u are not intersted go write somewhere else...this is the topic ONLY FOR PLAYERS WHO CARE ABOUT MY SERVER!

bye snik beef puf green

U cant be older than 16.

u cant be troller than me.

retard notice dat i will not continue to answer at AMEA People like you , u are just a little kid wich get hits from the mom on the head. please let me to do my job and left from this topic my friend.

By the way for answer on your quote i am 21 years old and i have better brain than you and all kiddz0rs who's flaming me and my projects go play your dick take some paper and DO YOUR JOB.

suggest : .

bye -beep-er.

U must be greek,my condolences.

U must be greek,my condolences.

proud to be greek tbh.and always better to be greek than a random guy having a japanese whore at his avatar advertising his from JAPAN looooooooool.GET REAL