interlude [L2J]L2Primer

Nicolás™

Believe it or not,there is not any decent ddos protection out there. If someone wonna ddos you,the protection will not gonna stop it.

Anyway,the problem is the low IQ of community that arent happy with anything.

Not gonna spam anymore,hope you got my point,peace.

better have not ideal protection than no one.

you cant up your server , so you want down other ones , go to doctor you sick

How can i up my server..

I work 10 days to get the money for my opening.. Kids dont allow me to show my work on people... Am i fault?

Believe it or not,there is not any decent ddos protection out there. If someone wonna ddos you,the protection will not gonna stop it.

Anyway,the problem is the low IQ of community that arent happy with anything.

Not gonna spam anymore,hope you got my point,peace.

Low IQ players use ddos for nothing too

so run a life ya sck on l2 servers

Mate get a reality... I want to open a server cause all my previus servers has success..

I didn't do it for money or smth like that as other "admins" do it..

I work on server and give me personal money for server to show my work on people!

Mate get a reality... I want to open a server cause all my previus servers has success..

I work on server and give me personal money for server to show my work on people!

work harder if u spent money then why u aint do it for protection lol. rather do that than fail , made me hopes for get a good server , then you took it . i wouldn't forgive you that ;p

Let me correct: Fofas work. :good sir:

work harder

Just shut up all and wait people stop DDoS server, by trying to be smartass you do nothing.

Also lets note that not everyone have 200 euro/month for ddos protection becouse of kids like you.

Shut up and watch your buisness.

And if server is good it will not fail even if 5 days under DDoS.

Kids.

Just shut up all and wait people stop DDoS server, by trying to be smartass you do nothing.

Also lets note that not everyone have 200 euro/month for ddos protection becouse of kids like you.

Shut up and watch your buisness.

And if server is good it will not fail even if 5 days under DDoS.

Kids.

old man failed so you blame kids btw aim not one so gtfo and dont disturb when olders talk you snitch.

old man failed so you blame kids btw aim not one so gtfo and dont disturb when olders talk you snitch.

Just look what you write... its enough insult nothing more i can add.