[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

90% of dagger community these day does that rofl

90% of dagger community are retards then :D Anyway regarding to their website they are currently adding DDOS Protection. Hopefully it will fix the lags issues. Mages finally are normal again

In mass pvp you dont 1v1 mages. hello

chyba, the guy who play dagger with no mistakes 100% cant beat nuker 1v1? wtf...

I have no problems in russian epilogue servers with dagger :) ,i can take any class 1v1, even ol/slh/nukers ,all have their chances ,by saying that i can take them doesnt actually mean i OWN them (i mean nukers ,but its like 60-70% chance mostly ,need at least 2 bluffs to provide 100% win ,if i give 1 bluff win ,i need to land fast backstabs if trick lands and trick lands like 60% or more, if i give 0 bluffs ,i have like 40-30% chance to win, i mean vs good nukers/ol/slhs ofc, not randoms ,randoms are easy regardless ,cuz they do shitty mistakes), but skills land good ,so i have huge dmg ,sometime bluff not like here bluff 100 times and 0 land ,dagger here unplayable

il just stick with trickster/slh here :3, and im neither hungry to get hero or be top pvp ,cuz il leave soon ,and this server is not that fun to actually HAVE FUN pvping, if i would choose to play a good freya server, i look for lv 9-12 attributes first :D:D ,I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY but past recently freyas were all with same features and lv4 max ,WTF??? (excluding midnight/dodge projects)

AND

Why do i keep talking about russian servers? because they are very balanced and its epilogue client, dagger powa!

chyba, the guy who play dagger with no mistakes 100% cant beat nuker 1v1? wtf...

I have no problems in russian epilogue servers with dagger :) ,i can take any class 1v1, even ol/slh/nukers ,all have their chances ,by saying that i can take them doesnt actually mean i OWN them (i mean nukers ,but its like 60-70% chance mostly ,need at least 2 bluffs to provide 100% win ,if i give 1 bluff win ,i need to land fast backstabs if trick lands and trick lands like 60% or more, if i give 0 bluffs ,i have like 40-30% chance to win, i mean vs good nukers/ol/slhs ofc, not randoms ,randoms are easy regardless ,cuz they do shitty mistakes), but skills land good ,so i have huge dmg ,sometime bluff not like here bluff 100 times and 0 land ,dagger here unplayable

il just stick with trickster/slh here :3, and im neither hungry to get hero or be top pvp ,cuz il leave soon ,and this server is not that fun to actually HAVE FUN pvping, if i would choose to play a good freya server, i look for lv 9-12 attributes first :D:D ,I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY but past recently freyas were all with same features and lv4 max ,WTF??? (excluding midnight/dodge projects)

AND

Why do i keep talking about russian servers? because they are very balanced and its epilogue client, dagger powa!

get best dagger around here on any freya server i can kill them with sph sub.